Reviews for Ocean Eyes
Flamefox2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That was so...

BEAUTIFUL.

Admittedly, I feel very sorry for Ciel, but I felt a very strong, tight knot in my stomach as I read this. Well done! :)
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was really well-done. Sebastian throughout is something of an enigma; we're not sure if the things he does for Ciel is entirely for the sake of aesthetics, or if he does feel a certain amount of affection for him. You took the less popular, bitter route like a pro, and and made me feel good and awful. THANKS A LOT!

Naw but really, this was awesome, the writing was terrific, and I really enjoyed reading it.

~ash
MiladyQueenMab chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Have I ever told you that you're the sole reason why I read fanfiction in the first place? Truth is, at the moment that I read this long ago, I had never watched Kuroshitsuji- and I didn't intend on it, either. I never knew the premise, I didn't get the characters; I just thought it was a very dark story of an emo kid who has a lot of money. :P

But this. THIS. I can't make my comments very coherent, because the way you wrote this almost blew me away. The way you wrote it had a sort of flow, that fit perfectly with the situation. I love how you kept it in third person limited, following Sebastian rather than Ciel, because that guy's just filled with mystery and possibly the most difficult to portray.

So I have to disagree with what you said in your personal message, dear. You DO use characters that are difficult to portray, and you STILL continue to do so seamlessly. You are a vision. :)

I'll have you know that I watched Kuroshitsuji now. :) All thanks to you. ;)
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was great. Short and sweeet. I like how you kept Sebastian entirely in character and didn't make him suddenly become all lovey-dovey and sensitive to Ciel's emotions. I 'aww'd for Ciel :( That was sad, but still very good. Great job! u 3
ScorchEverlong chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
The ending is truly sad and made my heart clench in agony. :( Especially the last line.

It was a lovely short. Continue with the work.
hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
hm, sad but painfully true, i like it alot, no sugar-coated illusions, very nice