Reviews for Shadows of the Reapers
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
It's not 40 miles long, it's 46 kilometers long or 28.5 miles. Get it right
rspendragon1 chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
damn good story keep up the good work waiting for the next chapter
ESKJC chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
I miss this story so much
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
I've just caught up this story and although there are aspects of Robotech that I'm not familiar with because I haven't encountered some of the later rr3 material, I really like what you're doing here. I think that if I were Rick Hunter I would have told the Illusive Man that I would give advanced technology to the Turians and Asari over and above the data Cerberus had captured if he (TIM) didn't release the hostages and negotiate in good faith. Military folks are sometimes a little inflexible in their thinking but the Hunter-Hayes partnership always seemed creative enough to try a gambit like this, particularly since such a gift might increase the ability of the Council races to help the REF get home. I realize its been more than a year since you've been able to write and do hope that you will pick up this story again at some point along the way. Thanks for your hard work on it.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
"So, instead of negotiating with humans who might misuse our technology, you want us to negotiate with aliens who might misuse our technology? Or are you saying that this 'Council' is somehow less corrupt than humanity? So, what, the First Contact War was a single incident? How about the treatment of the Quarians? Or the lack of response to the Batarians? Or the Drell, how about them? And who could forget the Krogans and the Genophage? No?"

Sorry, can't help but snark - I consider myself fairly open-minded, but me against my brother, my brother and I against our family, my family and I against the world...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
You made the mistake that sadly all mass effect crossover writers make... You made Cerberus way to overpwered and in this case the REF way to underpowered
darkfinder chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE A.I. OR DRONE FIGHTERS IN USE . wonder happen this time around with SDF-3 there . read this fic like a treat when I read it . glad there is more .
ShadowCub chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
I'm late with my review because I went back and re-read the entire story again.

Alenko is a pain in the ass, I see why Shepard left him. His attitude that she can't do her job is stupid when he was the one they left behind because he was expendable.

It was a fucking mistake to even bother with this idiot.
darkfinder chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
GLAD FOR MORE BUT SEEM LIKE A FILLER CHAPTER .
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Please stop with all of the relationships or would be relationships, that's one thing I hated about Robotech, all the women did was be jealous of each other and knife each other in the back.

And to see it here is killing the story.
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
interesting
snake screamer chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
This is such a good story!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I have just 2 words "SIMPLY FANTASTIC!"!.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Nice to see you're updating again. Also I loved that you put what the characters say in quotations makes in the chapter, much better that in dashes and italics. Are you going to do that for the other chapters?
darkfinder chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
surprised cerberous came out in the open there always in the shadows . why would the hydonites help him or the reaper now new mystery .