Reviews for Shoot the Sky
Severussnapeismybff chapter 1 . 5/1
Awww I love this.
potionseagle chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved this so much. Started this and intended on crashing and finishing tomorrow, and I couldn't stop. Your writing style is addicting.
Damn it was goooood. Jasper&Bella stories are my guilty pleasure, sth that remained after my twilight infatuation from years ago and became a way to forget about everyday stress. But unfortunately it's really difficult to find a good twilight story. I like yours for several reasons, one of it being your way with words. I like how you make the Cullens weird. It's always said that they're different, pale, still and so on but it's never really felt in stories or the original books. I like how you describe Alice as a doll, too pale, lips too red, how you describe Jasper move, I like how their weirdness was almost tangible.
And finally no real mates BS. I don't know how people find it romantic to not have any choice in your love life, to not be chosen by your lover but thrown at him by fate with a 'sorry man, she's your forever and you've got no choice but to accept it' note.

Not sure if i like Jasper struggling at the beginning not really knowing what he wants until a situation pushes him to admit what he desires. It would be perfect if he was a teenager but he is supposedly a grown man nearly two centuries old. Then again there's this saying that men evolve until they're about five and then they just grow taller so maybe he would behave exactly like that especially with Alice scheming. Anyhow I really enjoyed reading your story, so THANK YOU for sharing it.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I loooooove this story, I've re-read it so many times since I found it! I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! Your writing is fantastic!
ApoorvaHobbes chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
you did the impossible. made me like a Bella related story. this was very good. the characters have actual personalities. much much much better than Stephanie Meyer
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
I enjoyed reading this twist on canon. Thanks for sharing.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
geat story! they were just right for each other.
IgpayAtinlay chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Jesus on a stick, I dunno why but I had this really wierd goosebump outbreak and now feel very conflicted because this is all the things I'd hoped Twilight could be, compressed beautifully in a hedonistic slice of fanfiction pie, sinfully good because Jasper. And a Bella. As Bella could be. Or maybe its the Fire Theft blaring out of my speakers. I'm conflicted because for the first time I'm thankful that Twilight got written that way because fanfiction filled up the voids and expounded on the possibilities. I might be on a fic-induced high, so forgive me if I'm a little incoherent. But anyway. This fic. I cry. Bless you
mndalala chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
this fic made me ship jasper and bella
SpiedCookie126 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This is so beautiful! I lived the witty comments that Bella and Jasper would say to each kther, it made the entire story realistic and fully baked. I love this!
Picky Reader 654 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
To me this lovely story is classic.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Pure awesome.
varthanaa chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Oh.. So lovely!
This is great. Killing me every other sentence. It's very nice that Bella is here really her age and even though Jasper is mentaly old as fu*k he's still somehow only 18. And he doesn't overthink every second like Edward.
The humor had me on my knees..
Lovely..
ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This was utterly fantastic. I ladored the sass and snark you put into this. And your entire writing style brings me joy. Drama without melodramais my new favorite.