Reviews for Shoot the Sky
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 9/29
This story is a masterpiece. I love it so much!
pupstarstar chapter 1 . 9/12
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 8/7
i liked the ending, but wish there was more
Inlovewithjazz chapter 1 . 8/5
Wow! What an amazing story! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Thank you so much for sharing it!
lacomptessa chapter 1 . 6/22
This is good. I like the open ending. Endings are hard to pull off, but this was well done.
Where did Edward go?
Cadaverous Apples chapter 1 . 5/9
Love this, it is perfect!
L G chapter 1 . 5/6
So, so good.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Loved it it was different but great
Khyharah chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Now I want a gun lol. This was awesome. I love Jasper and the tension between him and Bella was just awesome. So much love for this
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Sequel, please?
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
that was pretty good. I enjoyed it ...just would have loved if this was broken into chapters. Thanks for the read.
sileya chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Really enjoyed this, thank you.
LRT11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed it. You're a really talented writer! Usually I get bored after a while when I read romance, but even when nothing particularly exciting was happening I was enjoying myself immensely. And I absolutely loved how you wrote and portrayed Jasper. This will be going in my favorite list!
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Epic ... I turned into goo
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This story was such a fun, interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it with everybody. I loved how you made it a oneshot, even though you could have broken it up if you had wished. It was good, sexy, different and very well written...simply wonderful! You rock!