Reviews for Shoot the Sky
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 10/7
Love it.
I loooooove this story, I've re-read it so many times since I found it! I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! Your writing is fantastic!
ApoorvaHobbes chapter 1 . 8/23
you did the impossible. made me like a Bella related story. this was very good. the characters have actual personalities. much much much better than Stephanie Meyer
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 6/25
I enjoyed reading this twist on canon. Thanks for sharing.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 6/5
geat story! they were just right for each other.
illiteratetellurian chapter 1 . 5/18
Jesus on a stick, I dunno why but I had this really wierd goosebump outbreak and now feel very conflicted because this is all the things I'd hoped Twilight could be, compressed beautifully in a hedonistic slice of fanfiction pie, sinfully good because Jasper. And a Bella. As Bella could be. Or maybe its the Fire Theft blaring out of my speakers. I'm conflicted because for the first time I'm thankful that Twilight got written that way because fanfiction filled up the voids and expounded on the possibilities. I might be on a fic-induced high, so forgive me if I'm a little incoherent. But anyway. This fic. I cry. Bless you
mndalala chapter 1 . 2/6
this fic made me ship jasper and bella
SpiedCookie126 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
This is so beautiful! I lived the witty comments that Bella and Jasper would say to each kther, it made the entire story realistic and fully baked. I love this!
Picky Reader 654 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
To me this lovely story is classic.
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Pure awesome.
varthanaa chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Oh.. So lovely!
This is great. Killing me every other sentence. It's very nice that Bella is here really her age and even though Jasper is mentaly old as fu*k he's still somehow only 18. And he doesn't overthink every second like Edward.
The humor had me on my knees..
Lovely..
ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This was utterly fantastic. I ladored the sass and snark you put into this. And your entire writing style brings me joy. Drama without melodramais my new favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Really liked this piece
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This story is a masterpiece. I love it so much!
pupstarstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2015