Reviews for A Very Glee Hogwarts
AddieNiffler chapter 24 . 1/1/2013
So I don't really feel that clever now... 1: I have no idea how to get on your tumblr or what url or commission page-something is. 2: I don't really get what's happening in the story... (Forgive me, English is my third language and not my last, yeah, and I'm 13 & living in the middle of nowhere Finland...) But I really, really love this story especially the Niff surprise :), another thing I don't get is the Dalton/Anderson thingy but I have a feeling that it's something hinky :D
peyton chapter 24 . 5/14/2012
please please please please update sooooooooon i really really love the story :) :) :)
rachyroo98 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hi,what an amazing story!

But I just mention one thing: Hufflepuffs are not stupid! Still awesome though.
Totallystarstruck chapter 24 . 3/6/2012
Please update as soon as you can this story is amazing keep up the good work!
cashherinee chapter 24 . 2/14/2012
Yay I finally caught up to this chapter in the story! :D. So, you're a Gleek, a Starkid, a Potterhead, and according to one of your chapters, a tribute? Omg let'sbebestfriends 3. So I heart this story, and hope you continue super soon!
LetTheInkDry chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I think you have a great start here. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep it up!
totally chapter 23 . 1/31/2012
Leila Greenhill chapter 23 . 1/30/2012
Of course we do! I want to know what happens! And you have noooo idea of how sad it was for me to open this page and find an author's note. So. Unbelievably. Sad. I was sitting here, with my cup of tea, thinking "hey, since I'm so nervous about my exams, this will probably cheer me up!"

And somehow, after the initial disappointment, it did. Because AVGH is coming back, Voldemort is going down, and we all gotta get back to a Very Glee Hogwarts!

Keep writing!
CharlottePaige-3 chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
Please continue this! Seriously, I'm hooked in and you can't just leave me hanging like that ;)

I really hope you continue and can't wait to see more if you do :)
LizaMay chapter 23 . 1/28/2012
I would like to read it! But you may have to put a little recap at the start of the chapter, because I've kind of forgotten a lot of the plot... maybe you could do a "and that's what you missed on... Glee!" thing, except not Glee obviously... Yeah... I'm gonna go... Hope to see a new chapter soon! X
tibicci chapter 23 . 1/28/2012
definitely interested!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 23 . 1/28/2012
Sure. I'd love to read the rest of this fic. That's kind of why I began to read this to begin with- when you read something; you plan on completing something. Same with writing. _

tortorm chapter 23 . 1/28/2012

Tschninchen chapter 23 . 1/28/2012
*jump up and down* here, here, im more than interested in the rest of the story! if you dont wanna post them, id be more than happy to provide you with my e-mail addy or facebook, i really really want to read on with the story, its amazing! :)
PoppyandViolet chapter 23 . 1/28/2012