Reviews for How Could You Do That To Us?
turtlewoman28551 chapter 1 . 8/23
as I expected ... Very nice!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
that was cute loved it and just so you know that little kissing stunt pissed me off to
debslmac chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
:) typical stubborn Edward
biblepam chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
sweet ending...l
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I like that this story showed how Edward must have been feeling at Bella's betrayal and I liked his reaction. I don't think she would have come to her realization about her actions without his reaction.

It was good that he sent Alice instead to be with Bella when she needed him after her visit to see Jacob. All I thought when Alice told Edward that Bella needed him was what about what he needs.

I was also glad that he didn't go begging her to take him back after she sent Alice back with the ring. Bella needed to come and ask for forgiveness for hurting her fiance with her actions. I like that he forgave her and proposed again.

Oh, there is a typo in the title. Just FYI.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
It is really good to look at it from Edward's point of view and how he actually would have reacted in real life. You've captured it perfectly.
militato123 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
je should've acted that way for sure
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
aww this was really good!
punz chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Good story although I felt he took her back way to easy. That crap she pulled was horrible and she needed to really work to get him back. Although Edward did leave Bella, she had no right to do that to him. Imagine if Edward would've kissed someone else and Bella would've seen him.

Great story, not many people show just how stupid Bella was for kissing Jacob.
WonderfullyMade chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was really good!

I think Edward should have really reacted that way, it makes it more interesting.

I like the way you write, good job keep it up.
TheNicciLove chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
3 I loved it! It's good to see Edward show a little emotion and I always hated that Bella kissed Jacob so I'm a big fan of this one :)