Reviews for Where Is My Brother?
AzraelGodessofTemptation chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I adore this story. And I just thought it would be fun to mention my birthday is March 13.
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nice suspensful bit of angst. Poor Don. Poor Charlie. Charlie's one of those that u want to protect n shoot anyone who hurts him.
MissMonk chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
Loved it
Leyla Chaos chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
I really like the story so far, it's got a nice concept and cuts out the boring crap, though I gotta say: That's not how cyanide works.

Cyanide makes you feel like you're suffocating, and in a way, you are, because the cyanide makes your cells unable to use the oxygen breathing provides. So, if there really was just cyanide in the whisky, Max' description doesn't make much sense.

However, I liked you description of the body - that really pretty much sounds like cyanide poisoning - the blood is full of oxygen, thus the bright red color.
Glykera chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
Loved this fic! :-)
Dusk13 chapter 15 . 1/19/2011
That was amazing! It is sooooo much better than the actual t.v. show!
Cissyaliza chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
Thanks for this very good fic.
Hella chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
I like this chapter. And I love the fact that Charlie and Don show their emotions towards each other. Keep writing and I promiss I will keep reading.
stucky1513 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
great chapter! this story has become extremely interesting and I'm greatly looking forward to more! pls update soon!
winner chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
love this please update soon!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Can't wait to know what really happen!
luvnumb3rs chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
I had to play catch up but every chapter was great and cant wait for more.
Jane Mays chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Good story but I'd like for Charlie to stand up to his father a bit more and go to work if that's what he wants to do. Alan is treating him like a child and I don't think Charlie would accept that.
Gleedarrenfan18 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Oh is he? He better! Or I'm gonna jump in the story!

Update
luvnumb3rs chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
post again soon.