Reviews for Dobby, I Owe You
AtamagaiiRose chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That is so cute I love dobby!
pottermommy1118 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was really sweet, and I can completely see Harry avoiding the grave for that long, don't feel bad for crying though, I cried when I wrote both my Lily James and my After the War story. I think that it shows you care about your characters and that you put your heart in your story. It makes it better.
sleepingal0ne chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is so sad :(
Anie1129 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Aww you were write I did cry!
Qille chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*SOB*!

DOBBY! T0T
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
poor harry I hate visiting friends graves I have three friends buried next to each other one from cancer two from suicide. I hate visiting but I have to...
Fred and George but which one chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh! That is so sad, but sweet! I really like it! Dobby was one of my faveourite characters too! I wish he wasn't killed off!
HPLove17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Id just like to tell you that you are right this did make me cry and Dobby was an amazing character, Im still crying as i write this review and i hope that you pride yourself in this because it was amazing. Thank you
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was beautiful.. My family thought i was totally insane when i cried for the little house elf while reading deathly hallows. I think dobby's death is the one that definetly hit me the hardest, and i think its nice that we fans can give him a proper memorial. It was very well written, Dobby would have been proud!
DobbyFreak97 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I was sat her crying as you can see by my name I love dobby too. This is the first fan fiction to make me . I was so moved when little Lily said "I'm sorry he had to die, Daddy" and I love harrys whole speach it was truley amazing. I want to write about Dobby but it makes me sad writing it down. When I watched the film and he died I cryed bukets and not alot of things make me cry! :'(

Thank you.:'(

A very sad DobbyFreak97.
liz chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
yes, that was sweet. :( i already read the book. i m gonna see part 1 tomorrow.
jessapink chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I watched the movie last night and I cried! I really wanted to read a good fanfic about Dobby, and I'm glad I chose this one :) Very cute.
aggies2015 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Didnt cry but I did chuckle a little bit when I remembered him promising Harry that he wouldnt save him again. Great job.
jekl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
aw that was very sweet.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
i didnt cry, but i think my heart broke. wonderful. :)