Reviews for Me, the Night, and You
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was just the cutest and sauciest thing ever! This couple just fits together so well in and out of bed. You did an amazing job with characterising Megamind well - he was his usual adorkable self. I am very impressed with this! Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Wow.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012

Just.
Like.
That.

Miss Ritchie, you are most persistent. And persistence pays off. Handsomely.
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
hahahahaha sweetly hot, thanks for writing. loved it, thanks :)
Indigo chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Loved it!

(Actually, I read this about a year ago, and today I went looking for it because I wanted to re-read it.)
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
A very nice and sweet description of their first time together!
Phenixia Sama chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I nerver tire to read that fic! The action is really funny, and their first time is so well written.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
You have a great way with words. Your descriptions are just really nice to read. I think this is a great fic, and I really liked how you ended it. It felt right when compared with the rest of the story. I hope to read more from you!
Xuchilbara chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I was really, really pleased with this story. You managed to blend the smut in without compromising character for it. I love the fact that you peppered in dialogue as well; it made it seem so much more easy and natural than what you find in some other fan fics. And I love the point you ended it at. The whole piece was set to focus on the interplay and emotions of a first time. Choosing to cut off where you did really highlighted this. 'It's not the destination, it's the journey', right? :3 Thanks for writing this!
gokusgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is amazing. I only wish to see what happens next...sigh...
PAVO chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
/Finally/ someone writes them well. Thumbs up, thumbs up - I loved it, if only it was a little longer :'DDDDespaiirrr.
guri-n chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
So hot and adorible! C:
Margaux Elaine chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hottest sex scene I've read in a while.
Nanaki chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow, sweet, romantic, sexy and hot ! Perfect story !

I love so much your work !
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awe, i liked it so sweet