Reviews for Tamers Requiem, Book 5: Return of Shadows
Guest chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
Just wounding if you were going to keep going with this story, I would love see how it ends. it's fantastic by the way
FlawlessMirage chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
Well then, its been a good read!

'til the next update I suppose. Mmh.
FlawlessMirage chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
What about Grani? I could've sworn that they had found the lance he resided in...
Permanently Inactive chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Until next time huh? As I guessed this story let alone Tamers Requiem isn't complete. I don't mean to be rude but that sucks. I'll never find out what happens to Dark Takato, Rika and Takato's relationship, or any of the other exceedingly awesome things I've come to enjoy in your story. I'm just guessing but you've ditched this story right? That also sucks! Don't misunderstand me you DON'T suck you're awesome actually but I need answers and closure for this story and the Tamers Requiem series as a whole. I love this series that you've put together and too quote Joe, "It can't end like this!"
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
Ive just finished reading the entire series and have to say it is a damn good story and i hope you haven't given up on it
scrin99 chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Just got done reading the last two books and loving all of it…so far. This thing on hiatus or something?
chitownmike chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Awesome stories u wriitten. I read all of the tamers requiem stories and i hope u at least finish diz one
ShadowLDrago chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Heheh. Not good whenever you say that things go wierd or funny or both. I just hope we see more of BlackRenamon who apparently here is a virus and her "dark evolvutions" are still data type.
ShadowLDrago chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
By "Fan sites" you mean things like Rule 34 I guess? Poor Miki. But Lilithmon is the Demon Lord of Lust, it was bound to happen sometime or another, maybe her powers affected innocent bystander that people didn't notice or it is just curiosity or worse both.
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Indeed, Takato is going to be very surprised to see himself. I would and probably so would you. It is one thing to see oneself in a reflective surface but to see another "you" is very different
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Beelzemon got briefly possesed by the crest of Wrath, I see, not good, he probably wasn't even trying when he blasted that tank, he could probably have destroyed it as normal Beelzemon without any attacks but just his body like his tail and claws and maybe his spiked boots if he tried. That Death-Slinger packs one hell of a punch, but his/Leomon's fist of the Beast King even more for obvious reasons.
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
BanchoLeomon. More like AwesomeBadassmon Cool MOde! He is my fav of all Leomon's as he stays similar to the original form of Leomon while being way stronger and more badass.
CharmyXcream14 chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
I know its been almost a year since you last updated this but please continue its so suspenseful and i want to find out whats going on with my favorite character! (Impmon) i read your profile and understand about not that into it but i just hope you do update soon sorry if i sound rude.
plutomoon2 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
plase updte thise story, the story line is beter in every ch and in some was i am not sure where it hading. again please upate
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
Its just not a proper dose of digimon till a leomon gets sacrificed for the greater good.

Hey C8 been a few months since I reviewed. Excelent work as usual.