Reviews for Tamers Requiem, Book 5: Return of Shadows
sonofthetrigod chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Until next time huh? As I guessed this story let alone Tamers Requiem isn't complete. I don't mean to be rude but that sucks. I'll never find out what happens to Dark Takato, Rika and Takato's relationship, or any of the other exceedingly awesome things I've come to enjoy in your story. I'm just guessing but you've ditched this story right? That also sucks! Don't misunderstand me you DON'T suck you're awesome actually but I need answers and closure for this story and the Tamers Requiem series as a whole. I love this series that you've put together and too quote Joe, "It can't end like this!"
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
Ive just finished reading the entire series and have to say it is a damn good story and i hope you haven't given up on it
scrin99 chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Just got done reading the last two books and loving all of it…so far. This thing on hiatus or something?
chitownmike chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
Awesome stories u wriitten. I read all of the tamers requiem stories and i hope u at least finish diz one
ShadowLDrago chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Heheh. Not good whenever you say that things go wierd or funny or both. I just hope we see more of BlackRenamon who apparently here is a virus and her "dark evolvutions" are still data type.
ShadowLDrago chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
By "Fan sites" you mean things like Rule 34 I guess? Poor Miki. But Lilithmon is the Demon Lord of Lust, it was bound to happen sometime or another, maybe her powers affected innocent bystander that people didn't notice or it is just curiosity or worse both.
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
Indeed, Takato is going to be very surprised to see himself. I would and probably so would you. It is one thing to see oneself in a reflective surface but to see another "you" is very different
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Beelzemon got briefly possesed by the crest of Wrath, I see, not good, he probably wasn't even trying when he blasted that tank, he could probably have destroyed it as normal Beelzemon without any attacks but just his body like his tail and claws and maybe his spiked boots if he tried. That Death-Slinger packs one hell of a punch, but his/Leomon's fist of the Beast King even more for obvious reasons.
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
BanchoLeomon. More like AwesomeBadassmon Cool MOde! He is my fav of all Leomon's as he stays similar to the original form of Leomon while being way stronger and more badass.
CharmyXcream14 chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
I know its been almost a year since you last updated this but please continue its so suspenseful and i want to find out whats going on with my favorite character! (Impmon) i read your profile and understand about not that into it but i just hope you do update soon sorry if i sound rude.
plutomoon2 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
plase updte thise story, the story line is beter in every ch and in some was i am not sure where it hading. again please upate
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
Its just not a proper dose of digimon till a leomon gets sacrificed for the greater good.

Hey C8 been a few months since I reviewed. Excelent work as usual.
Fraggranark chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
I spent like the last two weeks reading this from Book 1, and dammit man I love it. I really hope to see how the situation concerning BlackRenamon and Marcus develops.

I was a bit sad to read on your profile page you're focusing on your original work instead, but I wish you the best that and will head over to fictionpress in a moment to have a look. I love your writing, and I should think I'll enjoy. I would still love to see this updated, but that's how life goes, don't always get what you want.

If you really don't update this, thanks for the amazing time reading up to this far, it was an experience and a half, thank you for all the obvious work you put into it. I'll not soon forget it, and I hope I can refine my own ability to write to your level in the future.
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
And I've caught up! Only took me about two months. Give or take, can't really remember... ah well, the point is that I'm finally up to date on one of your big stories. And we still have another two just(using the word loosely) like it! Celebrations are sure to follow!

Seriously though, another two? How are we not going to hit double figures after this? Good luck there man, you'll need it.

But hey, all that aside I still have to give a review. So without any further mutterings from me, onto chapter 1!

This was a nice change I guess, although I am left a little confused as to when this actually happens. Can we get a Takato-Shadow Takato timeline? Cause I would really appreciate that. Assuming you've kept some kind of record that is, otherwise forget about it.

Anywho, flashbacks to the dead guys afterlife are well done, and they mak about as much sense as anything ever does in the digital world I guess. Your mind is weighed down by many thoughts and worries Takato, which subsequently means your heart will way more than a feather. Sucks to be you. And if we flash to the present then my claim only gets further credit. Hmmm, I could start a business on this kind of thing...

Flashing past a couple chapters and I'll admit to being curious as to what the hell you keep nudging at with LadyDevimon, plus I'm wonderinghow much of the Pride of Courage was your idea. And I'm still confused as to why everyone that meets Cloaked Takato has the urge to knock him out. And I thought the original one had people problems...

The flashes to Marcus, as nic as they were with the whole mystery thing you have going on, aren't something I feel deserve special mention at this point. Other than making some kind of crack about not drinking water from realms of Darkness obviously, but that was a given at this point.

When we hit chapter five... well what can I say? My head was twisted, my eyes were droopy, and I hadn't even started reading. So I did miss a few points the first time round, naemly the entire part with Lucemon and the mentioning of Apocalymon. The last part I still intend to leave, as anything involving that lot makes the Matrix seem like a toddlers book. I do want to know which Apocalymon you were talking about though, there would appear to be more than one kicking around the place.

Oh yeah, I thought that Ryo named her Silver? Or Alice, regardless of which squishy did it I still wonder why they refer to each other like that. I figure they'd still use the titles and confuse each other.

Now, due to the previous stated problem I hav when dealing with the big P and his lackeys, I am going to skip 6. Call it a matter of principal. Although I do still like the flashbacks of a dead man. You should do a small on shot on it! "The Memories of the Damned" or some such drabble.

Chapter 7 is where I became whatsword. Disappointed? Nah, however close it may actually be to my feelings. Since we abandoned Dead man and the Hermit last book, I was kinda hoping you did the same to the Tamers here. But you didn't. Sigh...

Still mad at you by chapter 8, but you awaken a Demon Lord, present an enourmous problem for the gang, and I wasn't in a grudge holding mood. Meh, this is why I never get anywhere in life, I'm a slave to my felings. Anywho, you going to address the fact that Beelzemon is going to the dark side? Or is this another Milleniummon problem?

Chapter 9 I guess we can call an anti me chapter since it managed to avoid any sort of notification in my mind as I read it. I'm assuming I read it since it is in my history, but there are no promises. May have something to do with the focus being on Norn. Man, I'll never get my feeble intellect round her and the rest of the 'bad guys'. Is that term even close to accurate anymore?

10, however nice a reprieve it was for us, isn't something I feel needs discussion. Other than to say this isn't me being sloppy again, I just honestly don't feel like anything needs said about it. 11 onwards however, well that's when I stopped doing anyhting else.

The big golden dragon, whose name I refuse to type out of sheer stubbornness, was nice to see again, even though I really don't see how he managed to escape the pruge. You'd think a mad king couldn't overlook something of his magnitude. But this is the sam world that is considering forcing Rika into something. Sense is something of a rarity.

By the heavens man, one must ask who you intend to let win in this story? The Tamers are crippled, the military are morons, Hypno's can't do anything anyway, were as the bad guys seem to be everywhere! And like those fancy ass protocols will do anything, the only time they worked was when they were reviving someone! They failed every other time! The need a new plan. Why don't we just pop over to some spare universes and see what they have? I swear, if you tie in Xros wars I will scream.

Chapters 13 and 14 were great, despite your apparent worry. I'm somewhat concerned as to who might be looming over BanchouLeomon. Isn't this the same one that pummeled a Royal Knight back in the day? I take it that this Examon is a bit above your usual bad ass? Would explain how he lasted against Belphemon, and why no one else was making a grab for the Sovereigns power. Unless the ugly mug is the survivor, in which case I'm shocked. Looking forward to what happens with Corpsemon(Takato dead mode) and LadyDevimon in the real world. Assuming that is where they ended up. This is you writing this, so who knows?

Nice to see you've got back to Marcus though. Was wondering what the chowder head was up to. See he found those eggs that they "didn't have". Silver is such a liar. Now all we have to do is take bets as to how the big fight turns out. Marcus, BlackRenamon, or tie? Maybe we can have them dress up BlackRenamon and confuse her into blieving she isn't even a Renamon! Seriously man, why did we have a nurses uniform? Aren't they still rebuilding?

As I said, I've caught up! Now I can see how we go along! This is new...
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
It was nice to check in on Marcus and the poor BlackRenamon. It was also fun to see how Impmon is doing, even if he's doing something as unusual as insulting a statue. Well, a bored digimon has to find something to do. Can't wait to see another update soon.