Reviews for Reckless Abandon
UniversalPetto chapter 25 . 3/13
At first I was afraid they won't see each other again.. I'm glad that's not the case.. Took me some time to read this one (because it has Madara in it, so I wanted to enjoy it slowly :3) I'm so sad it's over! Amazing fanfiction dear! Please keep up the good work!
UniversalPetto chapter 24 . 3/13
Madara thinking about using his hair to hang himself xD I died laughing xD This chapter was so eroticly cute :3 I don't want to finish this story! :')
UniversalPetto chapter 23 . 3/13
It's not fair, Itachi has two lovers :'D I can imagine them in Karaoke bar xD Sasuke and Bee singing all night long and Itachi and Madara just sitting there and trying not to fall asleep xD
UniversalPetto chapter 22 . 3/13
Dude, I want to go to Jamaica with Madara too :"D They'll definitelly have a good time By the way, did I alredy say I'm in love with this story? No? Well, I'll say it now-I'm absolutelly in love with this story! :D
UniversalPetto chapter 21 . 3/13
They finally got together :D I'm so glad But I'm worried-there's four more chapters.. Will something bad happen again?
UniversalPetto chapter 20 . 3/13
I'm so so sorry for this, but I laughed like crazy when I read you broke your toe :'D So freaking ironic :') I now you're better by now, but still sorry for laughing :') As for the story-this family talk was Itachi's best idea so far.. That incident really did affect their lives..
UniversalPetto chapter 19 . 3/13
Romantic relationship with a sibling is hell of a complicated thing.. You can break up and and not be lovers anymore, but you can't stop being family :') A few chapters ago I wanted to kill Itachi, but now I'm glad he's happy with Sasuke again :3
UniversalPetto chapter 18 . 3/13
As much as I love Itachi I don't pity him. :p If I were Sasuke I'd torture him some more . But I understand That he loves Both Sasuke and Madara and just don't want to lose them :/
UniversalPetto chapter 17 . 3/13
Itachi got what he deserve if you ask me :p A little suffering will teach him a lesson..
UniversalPetto chapter 16 . 3/13
Itachi is really getting on my nervs now.. So what if Sasuke doesn't deny Madara? Itachi is fucking with him whenever he wants -.- hypocrite...
UniversalPetto chapter 15 . 3/13
I don't even know whose side I'm on :') They are both right and wrong...
UniversalPetto chapter 14 . 3/13
. . . . ! You are amazing, dear! :D
UniversalPetto chapter 13 . 3/13
I'm glad (almost) everything is fine now :D Can't wait to see what happens next :D This ff is pretty much perfect-brothers in love, jealousy, Madara... xD All the things I love!
UniversalPetto chapter 12 . 3/13
I feel sorry for Itachi and Sasuke :( Poor boys.. I understand Madara loves Itachi and wants to keep him but he's too much.. I hope he's gonna listen to Konan at least..
UniversalPetto chapter 11 . 3/13
Madara, how could you do that? :( Itachi's speach was lovely... I hope this will end well