Reviews for Ghosts & Blueberry Pie
Peter'sWendy chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
You do just fine.I am always glad,to meet and greet fellow fans,and Great Please take this as a High Compliment,I find your story very thoughtful and meaningful,as well as Wonderfully Human and insightful:) For a Teenage Lady,you are very Thoughtful,and have a Good Open Mind and Heart:) I would love to talk with you and share stories:) Please write me here and at :) Keep up the Great Work:)
LoveHippieGirl chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
I don't know whether I left a Review or not,but,whta a Beautiful,Special story:) I was crying all the way through:) If they ever do a Live Movie,or series on Dethklok,you should write it:) Really:) I Love Dethklok and you ,and yes,please write more Pickles/Toki stories(Please consider putting Skwisgaar in too,I love all three of them):)

You know,I know it's funny when they mess with each other,but,I Love the Guys like this more:) Being more Loving,Caring,and Human.I would love to get to know you,and share my stories,too:)

Please email me ,or, .mil:)
JungleHippie chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Beautiful Story:) Love Dethklok,Love Pickles and Toki(although Skwisgaar is pretty hot too,Wow!:)

You know,I think we have a Lot in Common,and I can sure Indenify with our Boys,too:) I would Love to hear from you and Talk some more about stuff:) Please write me at or,.I would like to get to know you,and maybe write some more Toki and Pickles,and Skwisgaar stuff? also share my stories with you:)
MovementsthroughKasmir chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
A VERY good,thoughtful Story! I Guess you must be a Big Dethklok fan,like me!You also write about some Very Good,mature Subjects,I think,for your age! I am proud of you! Really! I Hope to do as well!

Listen,i would like to get to Know you,Please write me,at ! Dethklok LIVES and RULEZ!
sierra t chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like the way you describe thing in this one but I'm curious as to why such a depressing story line? Too much happy ones? I'm not criticizing just wondering.
4everdead chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love your TokiXPickles stories! Hopefully there will be plenty more to come :)
Slegger0404 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Damn, you're like the queen of all that is Toki and Pickles haha XD. Another great story, can't wait to read more.
Panic chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Yaaay I was happy to see a new poki story from you not quite sure where its heading so I'm excited to read more for this so I can't wait for an update keep up the good work