Reviews for Desperation
ebineez01 chapter 1 . 1/29
I loved this. I know you wrote this some time ago but better late reading than never right? :-)
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Fantastic :)
rsundayr chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wow! I love your stories! Thanks for writing. :)
ShoeQueen chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
You have totally destroyed me with this story. The last one just did me in. So...good job. You really captured the struggle in each story and did a great job with the characterization.
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
number 1 is awesome, and so is number five for that matter. i love your writing. is it weird that I can't picture Sam anymore? been watching too much Sanctuary, Helen has wiped sam away.
Samantha chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I'm so in love with this little collage of stories. Each one could be a full length fic. And each one would be wonderful. Of course 5 and 3 would be super hot and 4 and 2 would be sexy and sweet and I think 1 would just be... amazing. This is just fantastic, thank you so much for sharing. (If you'd like to expand on any one of these, I would be more than willing to take some time out of my day to read it.)
randomshoes42 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWW! That's awesome! :) Cheered me up no end today, thanks xoxox
MajorSam chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wonderful!

MS
dpdp chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Very nice.
elleelle chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i loved each and every one of these !
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
cool
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
really enjoy reading this. :)
jabeye chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow I really enjoyed this! Number 1 in particular was really great. Thanks for sharing :)
Kate1013 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Fluff and angst and cute all at the same time - loved it!
Mandarax chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
*sigh*

That was beautiful. I loved the variations on each. I liked how different they are, how they can each be developed into their little story but you kept it short and sweet.

And I love the idea of the fountain of youth - definitely desreves a longer version!