Reviews for I'll always be there No matter what
serena23 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Please update this story again soon
sunshine21409 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
I hope you continue this fic
Kailey-Marie chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love ending my chapters with cliffhangers makes your readers want to continue to read the story. :) hehe lol
weemcg33 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I just love little tony stories and this one is great, just want to grab him n cuddle him
angelscatie chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Great story, just found it and read it. I can't wait to read more. Hope your life is going more smoothly.
Izzy Jizzy chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
I like your story. Hope things get better, with you and the story. Continue keep up the good work.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
So cute!
angeleyes46 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
love this story. i hope everyone in your family is doing well and that that guy isn't causing problems for u. take care.
NickTonyK chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Love it!
Rowena Prince chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
This really is a great story and I love this newest chapter. Hope 2012 is much better for you the 2011. Looking forward to more of this story. Though I do have to say I hope you keep Shannon and Kelly alive because every story I've even read with little Tony as a Gibbs they still kill off both Shannon and Kelly.
Downey for President chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
huh... i just noticed this story, and now i hope that you will update sooner rather than later... PLEASE its a really good story
Washington-Jones chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Tony is such a cutie!
TonyJamesReidFan chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
:) great job!
DS2010 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
awww my poor little tony
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Sorry to hear of all your struggles, TD. :( My thoughts and prayers are with you. *cyber hug*

Great update, by the way, really well done!