Reviews for Hostage
Katie chapter 5 . 1/29
Luv this. Great stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Whoa did not see that coming! Great twist although I loved all of the endings :).
Mitana chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
So fun! Thanks for that little exercise!
Hedgi chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Ok, THAT I didn't see. That was beautiful :)
castlefan404 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Well, I need to be honest, I didn't see that coming :) Interesting idea with the alternate endings, it turned out really well. I loved the moment when Beckett walks in and is totally weirded out! XD
The-Sun-Princess chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Beckett has a key to Castle's apartment? Y'know, if Ryan and Espo didn't know that (or paid attention to that detail) the followinf convo would no doubt be amusing.
gsham chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
that's hilarious! definitely one of my favs!
Princess-Rachy chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Haha you're right, I didn't see that coming. I really loved the dialogue in that last chapter. Well done :)
TutorGirlml chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
That was funny! Even if it wasn't at all what I was expecting, it was very much something that Castle would do to them. Ryan and Esposito act like they're all professional,but really I think they really like having Castle around to make things fun! :) Nice work!
TutorGirlml chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Oh good gracious, that one was the most upsetting yet! (in a good way though, because obviously I'm still enjoying it and reading!) Maybe it just struck me that way because I wasn't expecting it. Anyway, I've enjoyed your little exercise and it's cool to see all the different ways you could take a story. Now I'm really curious to see what you actually chose to end with.
TutorGirlml chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I liked the first ending too, even though it made me upset and I really would not have liked having it end where it did if it were the real one. This one seems more like what would actually happen on the show. Now I'm off to see the third.
Beckett NYPD chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Definitely didn't see it coming. Good fun.
ApollaCammi chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
*flails*

You posted it! I love you forever. Forever and ever and ever. You rock. We never really get to see the boys deal with the suspects (by themselves) in a shoot out type of situation, and it was really nice to see that. Though it is too bad that Ryan had to get taken hostage. Wonder what Beckett's going to do when she finally catches up with them? She isn't going to be happy, that's for sure.
tpchicken chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
That was... pure fantastic! I literally fist pumped in the air after Take Two. And the Finale, woo! Thank you for the huge laugh at the end of the day. Poor Ryan, not even a real character and Espo... well, yeah... lol. Brilliant!
runeaglerun chapter 5 . 11/21/2010