Reviews for Hostage
storyteller2899 chapter 5 . 7/4
This was a great read! Some chapters made me tear up... But it was super awesome! Loved the creative style of the different endings, great job!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Ha! A brilliant ending to a great series of chapters :)
Athena Silverwolf chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Ok I freaked for the two where Ryan and Esposito get shot. I loved the one where they work together. I laughed hard enough to cry for the one with Castle, so it's safe to say that one is my favorite. Good job with these!
Katie chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Luv this. Great stories.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Whoa did not see that coming! Great twist although I loved all of the endings :).
Mitana chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
So fun! Thanks for that little exercise!
Hedgi chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Ok, THAT I didn't see. That was beautiful :)
castlefan404 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Well, I need to be honest, I didn't see that coming :) Interesting idea with the alternate endings, it turned out really well. I loved the moment when Beckett walks in and is totally weirded out! XD
The-Sun-Princess chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Beckett has a key to Castle's apartment? Y'know, if Ryan and Espo didn't know that (or paid attention to that detail) the followinf convo would no doubt be amusing.
gsham chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
that's hilarious! definitely one of my favs!
Princess-Rachy chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Haha you're right, I didn't see that coming. I really loved the dialogue in that last chapter. Well done :)
TutorGirlml chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
That was funny! Even if it wasn't at all what I was expecting, it was very much something that Castle would do to them. Ryan and Esposito act like they're all professional,but really I think they really like having Castle around to make things fun! :) Nice work!
TutorGirlml chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Oh good gracious, that one was the most upsetting yet! (in a good way though, because obviously I'm still enjoying it and reading!) Maybe it just struck me that way because I wasn't expecting it. Anyway, I've enjoyed your little exercise and it's cool to see all the different ways you could take a story. Now I'm really curious to see what you actually chose to end with.
TutorGirlml chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
I liked the first ending too, even though it made me upset and I really would not have liked having it end where it did if it were the real one. This one seems more like what would actually happen on the show. Now I'm off to see the third.
Beckett NYPD chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Definitely didn't see it coming. Good fun.