Reviews for Unexpected Love
yailover97 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
So amazing!
eenayde chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Awesome! The genderbending was good, but it was a bit too fast..?
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I loved this oneshot! I found the hidafem!kaku hilarious XD I think that Sasori suddenly wanting a relationship bit was a bit rushed, but this was great overall C: I love reading your stories _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
YEA,DEIDARA CROSSDRESSING AGAIN!
MAN,WHO COULD MAKE HIM INTO A MAID-DRESS,I HELL REVIEW FOR HIM/HER OR I CALL THEM SEMPAI
Dei-chan
hehehehehe
NejiNoodles chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That was sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
...lol,Deidara being a girl,i create a story nearly same as you,but i had reasons for Deidara,cuz i dont want him messing around with a female body,still,LOL!
If the whereabouts Deidara's actor is,he surely skin you alive if he knew this,LOL
AWESOME FACE chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
AWESOME. FINALLY A SASODEI FANFIC WITHOUT A BLOODY OC :3
MemeLee chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
It was a good story, wish you could continue.
SasoxDei chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
i just realized that i havent reviewed this awesome story .. D:

i loved it!
LolaLaTrailera chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
LOL at the part that Dei says he, oops! SHE (sorry, i'm not used to read Dei female stories) might be knocked up. I swear i said: Been there, but just take a pill XD

I really like this fic n_n Fav!
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
CONTINUE!
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Great story. Loved it.

I also agree with everyone else when I say that Dei's dad needs to get hit by a bus.
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow! That was awesome. Nicely done! :D

-Nic
Blood Drenched Scorpion chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I'm sorry for this overdue review.

Well... I must say that it was quite an enjoyable- oh hell. I FUCKING ENJOYED IT! XD

Though, I do have to point out there are... Let's see... 4 word mistakes I believe? One example would be the 'Library said'. I hope this can help you improve, please check your work at least once when your done ok? Overall it's great.

To the average reader it seemed rushed, but I believe that it's forgiven. This type of one-shot is acceptable since I believe that 5000 is the minimum words for a relationship one-shot from its birth to its development.

Story part: XD Really? So deidara has a big bust and ass, but then you describe her as skinny and pale? Hmm... I do love how you transformed Sasori though, I wouldn't object to that. The period part was ingenius I must say. Deidara's dad is a bit overkill I believe. Chiyo's character is just perfect. The hidafem!kaku is quite funny to me, enjoyable nonetheless. Sasori... I'm sure every girl who's reading this wish that they're in deidara's position. XD

All in all, thank you very much for this story!

PS: I hope my darling's review isn't too harsh. ;)
Selyann chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Lol, I loved Hidan/fem!Kakuzu. XD It was so cute in a way. Haha. Gotta love female Kuzu. Hidan should be glad she wants to look good, though money IS a problem. :P

Other than that ... Wow, so it's considered rape? If Deidara was willing, I think it wouldn't be rape here ... I think you can have sex after turning 16 in my country ... Guess it varies greatly, eh?

Anyway ... ASJDKLSDFJALFKJ I love gender-bender stuff. 8D Perhaps I found it a bit strange how Deidara was so polite (such a change from his usual male self, wouldn't you say?) but well, I guess it's all about nurture. _' Maybe she was brought up to be a nice girl in that alternative universe. :D

However, I must say ... it seemed sort of strange that Sasori wanted to be in a relationship with her just like that. It seemed rather rushed ... and AFTER saying that he got like 'I'm so sorry if you got pregnant' and is frowning. Man, he's like eighteen. Shouldn't he be scared shitless? XD What guy wants to become a father at such age? XD' He wanted to be in a relationship with her, so ... I don't know. XD He's just weirdly optimistic about that.

Also, for someone who seemed so shy and - in a way - prude like Deidara, she gave in rather quickly. XD Are Sasori's charms THAT powerful?

I feel like there was so much left unsaid ... awh.

But still, I enjoyed it. Despite some typos and spelling mistakes, it was still really nice. :) And quite long ... XD''

Hope BDS enjoys it, Keono. ;D