Reviews for All's Fair In Love and Vanity
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
luego que paso? me que asi de O.o que mas sigue...
Xxsakurachan97 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Sooo good i loved the angst...only wished that u continued it so we could know what happened.
Twiglight chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
LOVED IT!

What would make this story even more amazing...(besides If you continued it)

If you did what peppers response to everheart was. Just a thought...
shelby chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
D: aww now im crying waaaaah *sniff* *sniff* good story tho
ThisIsAllOfMyOldAbandonedWork chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue the story! PLEASE! It's an amazing sorylne and I would love it if you would cntinue!
fandroid chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Shocked.

Not what you'd expect or particularly want to see.

Was the repetition of Miss-Vanity-Fair-Brown's name done on purpose to give it more melodrama? Because only her first name would lend itself to a relationship with the narrative.

Good read though.
Blaze chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Not bad! Can't wait to read more!
Redlioness62 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Well...I really don't think whatsherface, lol, would ever be let in Tony's house let alone talk to Pepper. Just saying...
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I'm not sure if I want you to continue or leave this up for thought/interpretation of its own. It seems like you're finished and continuing might take away the value of the great end you made with Christine's actually intelligent question and Tony's response.

This angst was done brilliantly though! You didn't dwell too much on Tony's inner feelings so it really made his anger raw and kept the focus on the anger instead of the slight pity you feel for Tony. Of course I'm wondering what happened but this is really good on its own so as the author I guess you can decide what to do. I kind of don't want you to continue because it's just so perfect already but, again, do as you please and least of all, write more!
Blushing Rose chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow. Incredible. Heart wrenching. Good job!
Blushing Rose chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow. Incredible. Heart wrenching. Good job!
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I liked this you should write Another chaptr I wanna see what's in the letter!
Mona chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Holy he . This is the best T/P story I've read in ages. Please continue. Can't wait to see where you're going with this.