Reviews for Conjunctions
Jacklewolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I have no idea how to contact you but I just wanted to say i desperately want to reread Blood and Ashes and Mandalore's Son and I was wondering if you have them posted anywhere else? honestly the chance that you'll see this is minuscule but WORTH IT i love those stories so much. idk if you can even reply to these but if you cant and youre willing to email me or anything i'm
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
At least someone noticed that Lee Jordan broke all the rules of commenting, and was rewarded for it. It's nice to see that not all teachers instantly fell in love with Harry Potter. And even though Sinistra was amused by the flames at Snape's feet, since anything bad happening to him is always hilarious, she does have other thoughts than prescribed by us for Rowling.

I did like how Snape dealt with Peeves, mind you.

And I suspect that the two professors will end up kissing one of these days anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Would my brother still be alive if the wizards who fought the Dark Lord had scrupled to use a few Muggle weapons in their war?

-Hmm. Basilisk, meet phosphorus grenade...

Ahem. I think Aurora is really intriguing Snape by refusing to be cowed, dismayed, or at a loss for a comeback.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Nice start. At least Sinistra is going to Hogwarts voluntarily...
thestarlitrose chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Lovely story, please continue!
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
This is so good! And so well written! I love that last scene; He, He, He! Peeves fianlly got in over his head!

I hope you continue this fic, looking forward to the next update!
Lady Lanera chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Wonderful. I love it. Please update as soon as possible. Peeves telling Snape to kiss her made me laugh, especially when Snape got so ticked. Wonderful. :D
Helena chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Amazing story plese keep going i haven't read anything this well written on here for ages :)
Savannah chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Fantastic story i'm loving it please keep going...its so nice to see Snape in character, you write him really well.

Please update soon
riarox chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Love it! :)

Update soooon x)
Krista chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I love seeing the events in the books through the eyes of one of the teachers. It's a lot of fun!

And oh, I would have liked to see that kiss, too, although I'm hoping we won't have to wait too long for one of those...
Herbologist chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I, too, wonder what a kiss would have been like... but hopefully we will still find out eventually :-)

Nice chapter! I love the chatty, easy flowing style.
arioso dolente chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Very nice writing, and very intriguing. I especially love you dialogue, and am liking your development of Aurora's character.

I look forward to reading more!
Krista chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Yikes, I almost missed this update because of the holiday!

Love the interactions between Snape and Sinistra. The scene with Charity made me a little sad, just because of knowing what happens to her in Deathly Hallows. I can't wait to see where you take the Snape/Sinistra pairing!
Krista chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
You know, I actually squeed when I saw there was a new HP fic by you! My only complaint is that this is so short - I want to know what happens next! Can't wait for the next installment.