Reviews for Teddy Bear Tea Party
Dantefic chapter 1 . 11/27
I sat here squealing and squealing and squealing. Wow, I really do enjoy a nice HRE x Chibitalia
I have no words for how adorable this was. I love it. It was well written too.
DarkDevon13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is so cute!
INSANITYNight2201 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
So friggin kawaii I was trying to keep quiet but I squealed so loud that I got yelled at! Well mom that's what you get when your daughter's a fangirl...
ArtMelody chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Aww this is sooo cute!
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! ...I meant that too come out as a squeal-type-thing-ish, and when I realized it said 'geek' I was going to change it to something more squealish when I realized that I will gladly admit to 'geeking' Hetalia, as well as this couple. Furthermore, I GEEK THIS FIC!:3
Buffalo Wing chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was so cute...but I couldn't help but imagine eggs rolling around each other because Italy's cheeks are so fat and chubby. Lol.
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011

That was so precious
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
So cu~te! You're really good at this~~ And Hungary just had to peek xD
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
SQUEE~~! Ah, HRE/Chibitalia truly is my OTP. *Explodes from extreme amounts of cuteness*

This was such a cute setting, haha. :) And I really loved Hungary's involvement! Honestly, it was really nice and refreshing to see her all lady-like rather than as some crazy, emotional, aggresive yaoi-obsessed fangirl.

...Having said that, I totally don't blame her for sneaking back in at the last moment. That level of cuteness just can't be ignored. XD

This is so fluffy it makes kittens jealous, for realz.
Pasta-chan13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
*collapses from cuteness then pops up two seconds later* IT'S SO CUTE!
Skylocked chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
so much cuteness and sweetness I think I got some cavities xDDD

But chibitalia and HRE are just too cute!
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OMG! I almost died from the fluffy sugar rush this gave me! AW, so adorable!
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Its so freaking cute that I squealed out loud aww! Love in its most innocent form, so sweet
SubstandardProducer chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
ASDFGHJKL THIS IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE! I continue to adore your writing.

One complaint: HRE doesn't know Ita-chan's a boy. Still, great as always!