Reviews for Daisy Dursley
AliceInLa-La-Land1215 chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
i love this story. i knew they were blood bound but i didnt think harry adopted them
Haldir Asvaldsson chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I like this so far.
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
I get that its early but as person who been around people who had to raise children while they were children (myself included) one of the first things that people do who rescue is slowly make you realize that your a kid not an adult . In this story no is stepping to take care of daisy they are still leaving to an 11 year old kid . How is that healthy or helping him recover
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
the only flaw with the whole giving magical powers through adoption then moe muggles would have magic and the purebloods would just go around changing people to wizards
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
okay she has been a nurse for over 40 years and she couldnt tell these kids were abused I cannot believe a kid could have made lose all her training even with a memory charm
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
awww dudley grew a heart
May a Chance chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
I want Harry in Hufflepuff.
917brat chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
This is utterly amazing and I seriously adore how you have it turning out please keep it up and update again soon.
J.A Jasper chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
Well instead of leaving individual chapter reviews, I decided to just leave a long review at the end of all the chapters.

First let me say I enjoyed the story to this point.

However you need a BETA to review your work. While your mistakes have gotten fewer, the early chapters could use some polish.

My next issue is the us of pounds and dollars, yes you addressed this in an authors note, but let me saw that it would take a few minutes to correct the issues.

While on that subject you need to see what the conversion rate was in the time period to get prices right. As I grew up during this time period and had most G.I Joe toys, and I can tell you $25 dollars in the mid to late 80's is like $75-$100 now. As you have Harry buying Rolling Thunder for a friend, let me say this was a present from my parents for my birthday. This is a huge toy, and was one of the larger toys they had. One of the most expensive ones they had was the Defiant Space Shuttle which retailed for $100.00.

When attending a party for a friend we usually spent $5 if it was a casual friend, and my best friend might get a present that cost $10. My family was by no means rich, but we were comfortable. So for your story Harry spending this much kinda puts the story out of character, with me having grown up and now looking back what big toys today cost versus back when I was a kid.

The next issue are cartoons, you have fallen into the trap that many writers do, and that is believing since we had it here that it automatically was aired in Europe as well. There are sites that list T.V shows that were aired in England in the 80's. They had many shows that are unique to them, that never aired here.

Yes that is more work, but it is what makes a story flow smoother.

Your good points are that your vocab for Daisey is very good, as many have problems to change words to match how a child says them while learning.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Love it soooo much
PoseidonThePanda chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Ok, first of all: What the hell?!
Can't Harry adopt Daisy as his SISTER! Cuzbin the other chapter, you put DAUGHTER.
What type of 11-year-old has a daughter? Im sorry but that bothers me so much I had to say that. and a few chapters back, Harry's all like "Thank you sweetie" and he's what? 9? 10? Well, at least Daisey doesn't call him"Papa" anymore...I wonder where Ron is...and Voldemort...
Angel JJK chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Great. Like how they're now friends with Dora. Look forward to more.
amberpup chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
Sorry to hear about your crazy year, but thx you for writing another chapter to this wonderful story. Sweet Daisy is a joy, maybe the only other Dudley I cheer for in any fanfic story. Alastor and Poppy are delightful adults, as well as Nymphadora...

What, don't call you Nymphadora? But you're a fictional character. Ouch, that hurts! Help!
Dracarot chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
Hufflepuff makes sense given the changes to canon that were initiated due to Daisy's birth. The Gryffindor bravery is still there but other things take precedence.
BrendaBanner1234 chapter 18 . 7/13/2014