Reviews for Daisy Dursley
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 7/8
Interesting.
Acorbe chapter 20 . 7/6
Great story

The story takes place in Europe, there soccer is called football, I know it's confusing as a fellow North American

Watch the other small details similar to that

Did Poppy and Alastor ever get legal custody of the Potters? I know you briefly said they were trying to but we never found out if they succeeded
Lollypops101 chapter 20 . 7/4
Great chapter! I was confused by a couple of things, though. Harry acted as if he had never seen Hagrid's hut before despite the fact that he spent time there over the summer. Similarly, Daisy had already met Fang before the school year stated. Additionally, Cho Chang is supposed to be a year older than Harry, she graduates at the end of the 6th book.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 11 . 7/4
Yay, Dumbledore to the rescue... no wait, HE is the one responsible for this whole mess! And he has the nerve to act surprised of Harry's treatment, even though he had two spies checking on Harry, I must say Poppy would be the worst healer in the world to not notice an abused child when she meets one, which by her attitude, it is obvious she did, she even freaking gave him a book to help with PAIN RESISTANCE! And you expect me to believe she didn't tell Dumbledore this?

When Harry said "No" and explained why he didn't want to go, it made sense, why go to Hogwarts and possibly get a Dark Lord trying to kill you, and your family, things weren't good in surrey, but they had a plan and things were working out, but noooo, the great Albus couldn't possibly let his puppet go.

I don't mind that it happened, but I don't like the feel of it, you made it seem like Dumbles is the hero, when he clearly isn't, great acting by the way, being all sad and understanding, while at the same time he is brain diving into everyone in the room.
Nanettez chapter 20 . 7/3
They all sat at the table and Hagrid served them teeth
Teeth! Really! And what did they do with them?
***************
Dean Thomas, a tall black boy called out, "Hey look, Neville's got a rememberall."
Dean was muggle born so he would not know what it was.
***************
"Very nice work Ms. Chang."
Is that Cho? If it is she is a year younger than in the books.
backstagespotlight chapter 20 . 7/3
Hey,

First off, I was super excited to see an update. I just went through and reread this not too long ago, so it doesn't feel like you waited very long at all!
I liked the new perspective on events and Harry having someone to look out for him. I missed Daisy in this chapter and I hope she doesn't start to fade into the background now that Harry and Dudley are at Hogwarts and she's not a part of everyday life.
Also, in England and Scotland, where Harry Potter is set, it's called football, not soccer.
I hope I don't have to wait years for another chapter, I really like this story.
Dracarot chapter 20 . 7/3
Seems all well and good but one point of order Cho, would in fact be in her second year at this time and as such not in the Ravenclaw flying lessons. otherwise good work as always.
geetac chapter 20 . 7/3
Wow
roni2010 chapter 20 . 7/3
cool idea about the soccer club!
jkarr chapter 20 . 7/3
this is a nice chapter.
lizyeh2000 chapter 20 . 7/3
Time to take some initiative it would be awesome if there was a soccer club but lots of teaching thanks for updating!
Lianne Crowe chapter 19 . 4/30
Please end this story
cyiusblack chapter 19 . 4/20
update soon
jamie huntington chapter 11 . 4/4
this is a wonderful story. can hat to see what happen with daisy and quirrell