Reviews for I hope you dance
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Tears in my eyes! So poignant! Thanx
sabiga808 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I didn't know this story would be so sad! I'm crying so hard! Why'd he have to be dead? No! And the kids in the pediatric cancer ward looked at her funny because it looked like she was talking to no one! And I'm crying so hard that was an amazing and beautiful story! Whenever I need a good cry, I know where to go now.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Okay, hope your happy, now I'm sobbing. Damn I hate it when a story takes me by surprise even when I know where it's going. Just didn't expect to feel this much since I knew almost from the beginning. A tribute to great writing. Thank you so much.
kacull chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was so beautiful and so much truth in there too.

I loved it. When we die, it is only our body that dies. Who we are remains the same until we move to a higher place with the help of our angels and guides. I love this story. xx
meadow11 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
wow. tears in my eyes... that was so incredibly beautiful... thank you for sharing ...
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So freaking sad. I KNEW Edward would be dead or dying...and yet I was still in shock when I saw it! :D

Well done...this is an awesome and heartfelt story. You managed to convey that in a one-shot...that is some serious skill XD

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Your mistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I don't know why I haven't read this before now. And now I'm bawling. Thanks a fuckin lot :P

I love you. And I love this story. Truly amazing plot and beautifully told.

xo
WaitingForRand chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Its beautiful... I cried a river... :(
illuminated swan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Saw this pimped on twitter.

So heartbreakingly beautiful. Definitely had tears.

Very wonderfully written. Thank you for posting.
anitabonita2413 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Such a beautiful story. It truly made me remember my guardian angel.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I read this story ages ago when I was a secret reader for the 100 Pics competition, I loved it then and I still love it now. I have a number of stories I need to look up and review and can only apologise for not doing so earlier (I found a pimp out for this on Twitter which reminded me of it).

It is a lovely, hauntingly sad story. Thanks for sharing.

Best wishes,

eli
claudette520 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow...that is just heart wrenching. Really sad...
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
ok let me get the tears out first...OK that was such a good story..so heart filled... ah! more tears. This story makes me think of so much...mainly my grand mother...she died about 7 years ago...i still miss her...i i wanted more time with her...i still feel her tho. i know she hears me and watches over me. I need her and i wont ever get that special type of love again.
ZenOne chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
snot sobbing! ILY woman. this was soo beautiful and sad and beautiful. I loved it.

xoxx