Reviews for Still a Girl Needs a Ring
They chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I must say, and I mean not to be a troll, but I will never understand why people get married after they live together. Isn't it easier to just get married and then spend the rest of your lives together? What is there to look forward to when you've already been playing the role of a "married" couple? Sorry, I just get sick of all the fanfics with Sophie and Charlie living together. But frankly, your views are not mine to judge.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Idk why shopie won't wear a ring
bittersweet-lemons chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I've got Letters to Juliet playing in the background RIGHT NOW! And you story just inspired me to write my own Letters to Juliet story. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
merder baby chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
omg i love it u should totally continue writing
JAXCollegeGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
You really should continue!
SveaR chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That is so sweet!

It caught me right away!

Geat job!
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awwwwwwwww Deja vu
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
loved everypart, really, i watched the movie today! so i gotta say i loved your little but amazing story
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So sweet! I love Charlie's last line it just so him. I loved it.
Zammielover chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
please keep going! Love this pairing!
joe chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I thought you might want to know, your story Ooops A Daisy is starting to get some attention. Someone did a video review of it and well...
MichalaLynn chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love this! Letters to Juliet is easily my favorite movie this seems really good. You should keep it up.
itsmethewriter chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
please continue, good beginning! :D
H6p8gv chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love the story please continue.
girlygirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
a very cute story!

Please keep writing- I'm so sad there are hardly any stories and I like the way you write

good job!

keep them coming- I'll follow!