Reviews for She's a Natural
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
This was a really great story, exactly what we need more of in this fandom. :) I think Gillian especially was really in character, and I loved the chance for Ria to kind of deal with some of the things that haunt her instead of them just being hinted at. Thanks for writing!
(I also enjoyed the author's notes about your cats :) )
AnonymousJayne chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Oh my goodness. I love this! Please, please follow up with this! I would love to see where this goes!

I loved it! :D

-Jayne
SLITH chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
At the start I got excited about what was going on and knowing why she reacted to the belt the way she did. Then the looks and comments between Ria and Gill were interesting while drinking, I got intrigued, then I got worried as to the direction it was going in between the two of them. The flashbacks for Ria were very well written, not super detailed, just point by point which was perfectly enough, and then the waking up in that odd position was amusing, I must say. I am unsure about those two dating, however, I am curious as to how you'll do it so I'm open and wouldn't mind reading a sequel. You have written this very well and have kept the characters spot on and I know what you mean about kitty's getting in the way of writing a fanfic lol. Please, write a sequel _

SLITH
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Sequel !
MissIzzyB chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I just stumbled over this one and I would love a sequel!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Please don't be finish! There aren't enough of these fics please continue, I love this story! :) I think I am in love with Gillian foster, lol yes please!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
vote for LTM chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Lie To Me is in the running for the "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!"

We can win this if we all do it together!

show that the fans are still fighting for this show, that it should not of been canceled.

Show fox they made a big mistake.

vote and spread the word to fellow LTM fans.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes.

Click "Refresh Page" to update the page.

Voting refreshes page too.

Hurry there is only less than 9 days left til poll closes.
Zara chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Sequel, sequel, sequel! There needs to be more Gillian/Ria fic
Tripsea chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Sequel please! There isn't enough Gillian/Torres fic out there. :)
Guyana Rose chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Great update & there should definitely be a sequel! :)
captain kirk chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Over alreday? :( CALLS for a sequel! There are too few ria/gillian pairings out there!
soccerstar11-5 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
you already have my vote. CONTINUE!
Rosajean chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Good story...sad, but good. And well written. A sequel would be great! :)
JenniferTVgirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Great story hope you update soon :)