Reviews for Target
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 5/16
This is an interesting start! I'm not generally a fan of modern AU's but this one has potential
TrademarK612 chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
Look here you son of a bitch. You finish the fantastic masterpiece of a story or so help me God I will pelt you with marshmallows until they bruise.
Colonel Hatake chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Hello, just wanted to drop by and give you some encouragement to continue writing/finishing this story! I still stop by and read occasionally. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Please continue with KakashixAnko
coffee whore chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Wow I surprisingly loved this chap even tho I am a naruxhina fan but this was so well written that I found it completely enjoyable. Kiba was so adamant with his feelings for hinata even after she told him the truth about why she left and I was glad they got back together but I have a feeling you might be using this for a nasty twist later on but that could just be me. Well back to the waiting for an update game lol
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Will sasuke and sakura be together?
Colonel Hatake chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Hey! Long time no review! Sorry I've been super busy towards the end of the semester and the beginning of my new semester! And now that summer as arrived I've been traveling everywhere! However I still found time to read your story just never really time to stop and review (I've been lazy).

Anyways wow what an interesting turn in the story, I really hope Kakashi finds her! Great chapter! Looking forward to more!
SinTotchi chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Woo! Awesome chapter. I'm loving this story more and more. I really want to know more about Temari and Sai...hehe. And Gaara, he's always been my favorite in the series! I'm so glad he's in here, and I like the role he's playing. Sexy detective (to me anyway)!

Thanks for posting, and I'll be waiting for the next chappie!
coffee whore chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
Awesome update again soon!
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
this chapter was really good keep up the good work
Her Knightship chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I love this story, you better update soon.
Is it weird that I tried to read part of this in a New York kind-of accent?
coffee whore chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Wow...all I can say is wow...that was definitely original...LOVE IT UPDATE!
coffee whore chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
I like your take on obito and rin in this story and the way they died and how kakashi remembers them
coffee whore chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Very interesting, hard to find an anko romance that isn't with naruto
mk chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
whoaaa I really hope the story gets a happy ending! I love Anko-Kakashi!