Reviews for Headache
OH SWEET JESUS chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
*snickers* Takumi is Kira
d'Blank chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
did you dream about me? - usui

YES I DID...
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
that guy!
my misa-chan!
luvusui4evr chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
of course he would make it better after all it is usui we are talking about;););));););))
Cyndy-kawaii-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aww! Kawaii story! I love the plot.. Soo romantic! Kyaa!

I love the story.!. Oh and you are such a great author! This is now one of my fav authors! Usaki/misui FOREVER!
PrincessLover26 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awww... That was sweet

He had 'FORGOTTEN' to wake her up, eh?

Such sly Usui..

Hahaha ;D Good job.
Noeyyy chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
"then it could have been better" man I love it. smug little usui.

haha the nap bit was soooooooo cute. oh crud, here come the moe flowers :P

what i absolutely love and i think it was a great ending was how he had 'forgotten' to wake her up. now usui, isn't it selfish to keep misa all to urself lik ethat?

the flow was fine. the tense did wander in some bits but hardly noticeable unless ur one of thos grammar freaks. fine to ready. fine story :)
OutlawedAngel chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
So adorable. Nothing more to say...
I think you need more reviews chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
It was really cute. Well written, descriptive, and in character! Definitely one of the better shots out there :) I can't really say that I felt that anything was wrong. The tone for this piece was slow and quiet. I like it and I think it all works out that way. Keep trying small scenes and I think that will help your writer's block :)
Shark's Fin chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
So sweet! And you said that it is a true-life story? is t yours? :) how exciting! _ Good story, so sweet and i like it :) please keep writing :)
Atleastoneofusissmiling chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Really cute aha D
redsadijkdszcx chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
aww... that's so cute...
Ayumi Sakuragi chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
A very good start to the story, very sweet and amusing :] loved it. hope my review gives you a smile :] i hope i'm the first to review XD