Reviews for HALLOWEEN: Panic Room 221 B
Gamegirl1982 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Nice one! And good in character too! Read it in one go.
oceankat8 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Awwww sherlock is so cute when he's jealous
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Giggling to myself? Achieved. This was funny, and a little scary at times too.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
LOVED IT! Soooo funny :)
user-is-void chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
KAY! :D OH. MY. GOSH. I. LOVE. YOU. SO. FREAKIN'. MUCH.

gjeakiyn;

I can't...I just...this story. It makes MY HEART SWELL WITH SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU.

Seriously, I can't even think of anything but "Oh dear lord, this girl is amazing."

You got ALL of Sherlock's emotions! You nailed him! I just...everything was so beautiful! I have an overwhelming need to read EVERYTHING you've written! And when I saw everything, I mean everything. I just...I can't express how happy I am right now.

I've been wanting to review this, but couldn't find the time, so I decided to re-read the whole thing and witness the amazingness first-hand once again. I think reading it a third time would be perfectly acceptable when I'm finished with all your other stories.

You just make me so darn happy! C: Oh my gawsh. I just. Girl, I'm so lucky to know you.

Really, the flow of this whole story was incredible. I love the details, the subtleties of Holmes' personality. You picked up on his anti-social quirks and BAM! It was incredible. And I love you you did Sarah's character. I thought she was SO adorable. And don't even get me started on Watson, you just...it was spectacular. I love when he calls Sherlock "Holmes" too! xD SO AMAZING!

"White Mask" is next, I'm already on chapter 2 ;) I can't help it- I'm addicted to your writing.

I LOVE YOU.
Kokoroyume chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Great story, I loved it x)

Thank you !
katherine chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
bbahahaha he didn’t use his own coat! lol omg he’s so evil. and i was reading the last one imagining Sherlock still in his wet clothes because it just seems like he wouldn’t be effected by wetness or even notice it at all lol, and here he is still in his wet clothes! haha awe its sweet to see how much Sherlock wants to make things up to john! haha he doesn’t care what Sara may think of him at all. ahaha he sneered nice try Sara. omg : James bond. Sherlock does truly care! "oh my god-Sherlock! What the hell is wrong with you?"(my words exactly) Answer: FRIENDSHIP. hahaa why can’t he just wait or ask her to stop! haha nope that would take too much time, mission is on! "how i despise James bond..." haha I love the convo he has with her, it’s so Sherlock. awee "For John" as if that explained everything" it does! awe again with john! :) "Sherlock!" sounding uncannily like his flatmate." ahh some deeper meaning! no one’s understands him! ooh shit. i like to think that Sherlock has had action before but lol sometimes he’s so naive about things. There are just so many great lines in this one i cant pick the best one! facck omg she’s ruined it ! he was soo close to getting away with it lol

"Sherlock." Tone shift. Slightly lower than John's normal range. 45 seconds or less to get out of this.

omgomg haha! its all fun and games till john comes home.

awee gezz! Unexpected bromance ! i love it when he calls him Holmes! but i always think of Jude law as Watson haha. LOVED YOUR STORY!
katherine chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
omg this was amazingly awesome, awe i love Sherlock’s text to John ! its just so cute, idk it makes him sound like a kid. I love how the only thing he is really concerned about is that he will become bored. lol awe so he must have felt like shit after seeing that john didn’t want him to ruin his night, and how Sara didn’t think he was all that bad. AHAHAHAHA omg he’s soo damn funny, he’s not bored anyone! yess who cares if Sara might die? not him he’s got something to do! my god does he ever love the thrill of the chase! Amazing. ahh damn just teens. lol no matter this will be fun! yes i love his fighting techniques! exactly Sherlock. haha yes intimidation!*shes mine* haha jk. she’s johns. haha of course! the "shock" thing, SHOCK BLANKET! haha ooh god, "aggg human touch!" i love how in some ways he doesn’t care but in others he really does. finally! She listens to Sherlock’s instructions! hahaha i love him he’s like "shit! she heard my pain" doctor Sara. i love how he starts getting sweaty and worried of the possibility of being fussed over! i love how he leaps backwards! such huge hysterics. i do love how skeletal he is, and how john always comes back into the conversation. haha i love that line, "I’m sick of water.".
katherine chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
o my god its sooo facking hilarious! just so funny you wrote them perfectly. I loved how Sherlock kind of sits there and lets Sara panic in the first chapter! and he’s like, I heard you the first time. I bet if John had said Sherlock's name and Sherlock only stopped reading and stiffened, john would have picked up on it right away and had spoken. IT was so soo funny when he finally admits that he’s bored. and the whole thing about Sherlock’s limited emotion scale was the best! When he realizes that she’s scared of him he’s sooo evil! lol he’s such a dick but you just gotta love him! awe he’s way too kind to Sara lol. Telling her the truth instead of terrifying her! hahaha i love how he just listens to her heart rate! ahhh but i get why shes so upset, the whole being kidnaped thing.:(

"You know, there's a graveyard nearby," Sherlock said, his voice cold once more. "But unless you prefer I go out into this storm and bring back another dead body part to stick a candle in, I believe this is all we have." Sarah suddenly felt very ill.

omg Sherlock is soo mean! but i love it soo much lolol i bet he knows what’s she’s thinking . haha Sherlock hates it when john doesn’t tell him things. ! omg that was epic! I can just imagine his hunched over back like a raven threating to snuff out the candle! Lol but I can’t help but think that Sherlock is only proving her right.
Psychedelica chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Haha! Now I've reviewed THREE of your stories!

I actually read this a couple of days ago but must have forgotten to review, so HERE IT IS!

Well done! Brilliant story! Really enjoyed it! :D
BloodAndDiamonds chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Ooh, here's coming a lengthy review to make you hate me forever! Where do I start?

Okay, so I mentioned that I started reading this in the early hours of the morning, and needless to say, despite the time, I was hooked from the first few paragraphs! I loved how you had Sherlock's inner feelings towards Sarah be shown through his thoughts at his main POV; he /really/ doesn't like her, does he? You had them all in perfect character from the start!

Even the smallest little bits were making me laugh; from Sherlock dropping a toaster into a bathtub to sulkily sitting down in the front room and proceeding to completely ruin the film for John and Sarah had me laughing like no tomorrow! (Again, probably not the best thing for me to have done, considering the time I was reading it.) I can genuinely see Sherlock burning his fingers and ruining the only usable candle just to prove a point; you've definitely captured his arrogant and bristling personality in this!

I was also really pleased to find that there is at least someone who can successfully write that side of his personality whilst also having him go out to help someone else (granted, only because John would have gone insane if something happened to Sarah, but again, that's pretty much the reason why he'd do it in the series) without turning him into a hero. Also, having him walk in on Sarah's shower just to get to the window to go to the video shop was downright hilarious! (If you want a name for the Video shop, Blockbuster is the main video-renting shop over here in England- I think it's the only one, actually. I've never seen many others, anyway! I'm not sure why I'm suggesting this, I just got the feeling you're not from England (or London, at least)

Poor Sarah, she never seems to have it easy, does she? John's rage is justified! But not completely(to me anyway); I'd likely have done the same as Sherlock, but not to the extent of letting someone outside in such bad weather!

Bah, I'll cut this short so you don't fall asleep reading this, but just know that you have a brilliant writing style and the ability to convey the characters really well without butchering them! Really well written piece of work; you chose a plotline that shows up in a few franchises, and changed it to make it quite unique and memorable- well done! I loved this; must browse through your other works!
wingless1 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
"They set her on fire?" Oh, I'm in hysterics right now!

Of course Sherlock would have no respect for Sarah's privacy!

Oh gosh, this story was so funny!
wingless1 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Woohoo! Sherlock, Superhero!
wingless1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard! Sarah is stuck with scenes from a horror movie running through her head and a sociopath who seems determined to scare the wits out of her! Ah, it's hilarious!
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
hahahaha win win win! I loved it! Best ending ever ) And Holmes said he was sorry... woow XD