Reviews for The Football Fan in the Anthropologist
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I did love the bickering. I loved the fact that Brennan wouldn't allow Booth to be the quarterback

on her team. Very funny.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ngaw... that was cute :)
SmilingSarahJean chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
It is fate that I found this one this evening... I was just having a very impassioned debate with my students today about how baseball was changed as a sport by incorporating statistics, but why won't football and basketball take the necessary steps. For example, football teams should always, mathematically speaking, go for it on fourth and one (and don't even get me started on two point conversions...)

That said (sorry for the rant), I loved the banter. It rang very true.

And please... Give me Booth in a football uniform (quarterback or not) any day.
rbutler chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
very cute. I can see Brennan being appalled at running out the clock.
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love the banter... and yes I miss it so much :( Hopefully this season will get back on track now :) Excellent one-shot :) x
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Such an adorable story!

I know absolutely NOTHING about baseball or football, but I still really like this!

So cute!
leebug1219 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Haha that was cute- too bad the Manning bros lost this past wk- the Philly game really shocked me
Still A Mystery chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wow. Haven't seen banter like this on the show in ages! Yes, I definitely miss it. This story made me smile and they didn't even kiss. See Hart Hanson, this is how you bring two people closer together... not by introducing a SO and screwing with chemistry. Sorry, small rant there. I'm done ;) Nice job. As you can see, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks! ~SAM
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
You could easily turn this into an ongoing story. So many possibilities: Parker's Sunday with B & B and football, A & H come over for a game or two, etc.
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was great, I do love their banter and you've captured it perfectly. :)
thatistheburden chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
The banter makes me smile so much it's ridiculous! Oh, how I miss it. Great story :)
Alynotfromcali chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Very sweet and fun idea. A real joy.
Bonesfan25 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
too cute! was seriously grinning towards the end! Love it when Brennan can let loose and enjoy what she's doing!
BonesSarah chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I liked what just happened. A lot.

I miss the banter so, so much. You captured what the show has been missing so far this season. I could completely picture the final scene here. They were adorable while still very much in character -– maybe the folks over at the Bone show could take your lead in terms of character consistency. . . and, if not, I'm like jsq and I'll just hide out in ff 'til the happy returns.

~Sarah
CopperBoom4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! I kinda like the Colts, like them alot better than the Patriots thats for sure, so it was cool that they were one of the featured teams, and I love how Bones gets all into football based on the science and then ends up loving the game. Now if only this would happen with hockey, and bones would like the Penguins :) hehe No she'd probably pick the caps because of Ovechkin even though Crosby and Malkin together are much better. Ok I'm shutting up now, but if you take that idea and run with It I will be so excited to read it!