Reviews for A Day In The Life
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Hello again! I just finished reviewing your Eagle fic, and I decided to check out what other fandoms you'd authored for. Imagine my surprise (and delight) when I discovered you'd written a story for Hawaii Five-0 (my current obsession!). And a Danny-centric fic, no less!

I love Danny and his relationship with his daughter, and I just think you captured it so perfectly! You did a wonderful job summing up exactly WHY Danny does what he does and how he keeps from succumbing to discouragement and despair.

I know you wrote this over a year ago, but I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed this little story very much!

And any time you decide to write another Hawaii Five-0 fic (especially a Steve/Danny bromance-centric one), be sure to let me know! :)
TheChildlikeAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Aww. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your fic. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy. _ So thanks for
Mulderette chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awww...that was very nicely done. Loved it :) Hope you get inspired to write more for this fandom at some point.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Short and sweet and wonderful. "'Danno loves you. So, so much'" actually made my heart ache a little bit. :)
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Yep, Grace is what keeps Danno grounded and sane.

I love that he lets this death get to him, it's what makes him a great cop, but also it makes him angry about the world. He's a great character.
The reclaimer chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Best hawaii five-o fanfic ever
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aw...I love Danny and Grace fics. They're so cute, and this one was no exception. In fact, it was one of the cutest.
mrspencil chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Very simple, but says a lot about what matters. Well done:)

Mrs P:)
302pilot chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Loved this! Danny is such a good daddy. We all feel like this sometimes, no matter what line of work we're in. and for some of us, it's the simplicity of a child's day that will bring it all into balance once again. Thanks for pointing it out, and for sharing your talent with us! Please do write more H50-I just can't get enough!

CB
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was beautiful! And, yes, I hope to see more from you. You have a great writing talent.
Violet chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Sweet! Grace is the reason Danny does what he does. :)
roantimothy chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
great story, short and sweet and good to character,keep writing!

linda
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I think you did a fine job with this. It was a nice look at Danny.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
really good read, just wish it was a bit longer ;)

we do a whole lot of things for our children and danno doing his job to keep gracie just a little safer than she was the day before cause he got another bad guy off the streets is reason enough ;)

thanks again for the good read
goblz chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wonderful story! This is a great treatment on Danny's character and his relationship with his daughter. Hearts (namely mine) melt as they read this. :)