Reviews for Obsidian
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
love the story
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
finally! i was getting really bored!
Maddie50 chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
Very different and entertaining. I am outraged Snape would be buried in an unmarked grave. I wonder if Ron did do the burying? If so, did Harry and Hermione know about the shallow grave? I guess I will read on to discover the answers.
Very Small Prophet chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Hermione is required to hand over her notes? It's a good thing wizards don't know about copy machines.
duj chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
You're mistaken. It's unsigned reviews that you can delete. (Go to your ffnet sign-in, then Reviews, then Remove Reviews, then use the pull-down menu to choose the story and View Anonymous reviews to choose what you want to delete.) Signed reviews you're stuck with. But you can block signed reviewers from bothering you again.
Skydancinghobbit chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
hmm gotta say feel sorry for poor Snape! -hugs- but knowing him everything well get better soon...or hermione will have a stroke when she finds out whos in her basement lol wichever comes first. Interesting Chapter hope to see another one soon!
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Can't wait until Hermione learns she has a housemate! Rich. Very rich. Please post again soon.

hm88
Burnedx2 chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Aww you dedicated a chapter to me! Thanks! I really liked it. Snape as a beggar is interesting. I don't see it in his character pre-end of the war. But as someone who doesn't want to be noticed yet, it is a good cover. And it's perfect for him to just people watch as he probably loves to do. I wonder if Hermione will freak out when she sees a dead man walking.
Azure83 chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next. Really curious, here. :-)
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
good chapter
Burnedx2 chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I am liking your story. I want to see what both reactions will be in Godric's Hollow.
Edana Alary chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I am intrigued. I am curious as to where you are going with this story. Update soon.
Kermit 304 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Well, I'm certainly curious to find out all the answers to your questions. I would like to know what's going on. How in the world did Severus last so long and survive under the earth? That's what's bugging me the most!
Skydancinghobbit chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Good to see you writing again! I am enjoying the fanfic so far, though to be honest I never really did like Ron. Good char but...had alot of growing up to do...Great job so far hope to see another update soon!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
cant wait for more. oh ron is gonna be such a loser at the end of this story. love it. did u see hp 7? i loved it