Reviews for One Dozen Outbreaks
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 1/28
Not surprised at the end. ZEUS, not the real Alex Mercer, has a certain...unique naivety for a bloodthirsty shapeshifting viral monster. You'd think working with 'Cross'/the Supreme Hunter would have taught him better. Anyhow, Chris Redfield and the B.S.A.A. seem to be missing in the picture...[shrugs] oh well... It would have been messy otherwise, on the RE side at least.
Sin chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Such good story. Would like to read more about it.
Sin chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
I wish this stiry was longer. But still good. And yes Alex is still stronger in that regard.
Theangrydouche chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Dude... i hate you honestly this is the worst story ive ever read you completely changed both of their attitudes and i hate you for it
thelizfantasy09 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
THIS...omgawd... the emotions at the end- oh mercer DX
Cyanide-Princess chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Interesting, certainly never had the pleasure of reading something quite like this! It's really good, I look forward to reading the full story, should it ever work it's way onto fanfiction! (':

Cyanide
Ciruno chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Great story.
Ciruno chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Pretty good start.
Saeto chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love this, not gonna lie. Mostly because the idea of Wesker/Alex is lulzy as hell, and Alex is just too damned stupid to know what he's getting into.

I totally want Wesker and Cross to duke it out over who gets to use Alex to further their devious plans.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Prometheus was eaten. Will he be again? I think so . . .