Reviews for I Knew It Was Sam Because
KatieElizabethRose chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is a lovely story! You got Sam and Dean's relationship just right- all the devotion and love expressed without saying 'I love you'. Cas is perfect too. All the things you listed as reasons Dean knew it was Sam were not only true, but also displayed their characters very well. Great job!
anon chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Look at that, more tears, how surprising.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
*Sniffs* and *searches for yet another kleenex*
*sighs happily*
Dean-O got his Sammy back !
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
sweet, i read the companion piece yesterday. they really do seem to recognize one another that easily. it's kind of awesome that someone would notice that from the show and find a way to write it down in FF.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awesome fic, I can't wait to see how Sam will be when he's back, I hope it's something like this!
snfan228 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hi. So I loved this and it made me cry. I haven't read a lot on this website lately but after your newest fic (and finding that you feel the same way I do about the recent season) I was happy to find that there is still at least one author on here that writes awesome stuff with all the brotherly love that's missing from the show. So, thanks!
norbooboo chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Is it bad that I would really love for it to go something like this in the show. It won't but it would be nice because really this was beautiful. Thanks for sharing
dsl116 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
What a sweet and tender story I just read. Wish it was really an episode on television. Don't know how it will turn out, heck, I say just use this sory. Thanks so much for writing it!
Arilaen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love love love it! D

Sad that soulless Sam didn't say yes in the show... but this story delivers on so many levels, thanks so much!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Do you think it's possible to send a copy of this story to the actual writers who work on the show to give then an idea of what we the fans would actually like to see.

At the rate Season 6 is going if it weren't for good fics like this all of us who are addicted to good, old fashion, SPN brotherly bonding would have died by now. And the cause of death would have been injuries sustained during our long, painful withdrawal reminiscent of Sam's ordeal in the panic room.

Claire, thanks for keeping us going.

Great job.
Angelfire Hunt chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It was perfect. I really love this story. Ah, I miss the old Sam even if soulless Sam is kind of cool. What I miss the most is the strong bond between Sam and Dean and your story was just what I needed. Thx for the wonderful story!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
The promise of sleep - Sam's first sleep in over a year - finally got me the smile I'd been been looking for since I knew Sam wasn't Sam. Since before I couldn't even remember.

Sighs...the image of Dean standing guard over a finally sleeping (Soul-filled) Sammy...just love that safe, happy, warm, cozy feeling this gives me.

Beautful story.

Naturally written.

Not forced.

Gentle and sweet and kind. All things good!

Karen
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Awww So cute!

I'm really anxious about Sam's soul coming back, cause I don't really like that new Sam, not at all x.x

Well, great one! We all miss our Sammy!

Kisses and see ya

Rosetta
Maz101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great! Loved the rhythm you created and every one of the reasons how Dean knew. I just wonder how the show will do it - you've done it so well here.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was wonderful. You painted an emotional picture and I loved it. I hope the show does it as well as you. Thanks so much.