Reviews for I'm Not That Girl
hipster pig chapter 1 . 1/15
oh so E was emmet, clever
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
WOW! This is great! :))
maphie chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Lovely.
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Loved it didn't expect the ending I was sure this short story would break my heart but the ending was marvelous!
blank chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
omg, i love the twist! plz write more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
OM GOSH! I so thought that "E" was Edward the entire time! Way to keep us guessing! I can't believe Bella was in love with Emmett!
CullenMasenAlways chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
... I don't know what to write.
You really fooled me! I thought it was Edward marrying a Lily. But no! It was Emmett all along! You did an amazing job. It was great; I've never read anything like that before. I loved it! Thanks for sharing it!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh you freaking tease . . . I was saddened to read this through knowing E was off blissfully happy with the love of his life and it not being Bella . . . you turn it all around in the end there and she meets her Edward . . . yay! That was the first time I've read a story that switched up Edwards. Well, there was one once called Always an Edward . . . she kept dating all these different Ed, Eddie, Edward's . . . it was an fun story. Though yours and the complete switcheroo . . . FUN!
mariga79 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
oh wow, so tricky I'm used to the nickname E for Edward, during the story I thought Edward was the one getting married :-P
NPakus chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Unexpected and sweet...
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Great oneshot!
Drithligh chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Sneaky author! You had me all teary eyed over "E". *chuckles* Good short story.
Kateisgreat chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OMFG SO F***ING AWESOME!
Rins chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
You really got me with that one! I would never have guessed E was Emmett ! Great story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was really good. I wasn't expecting E to be Emmett, but it's nice to know it was, instead of Edward :)