Reviews for Bloodlust
Cross-Flame chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That's really quite the awkward and disturbing moment, and that's cute too, with the fang sticking out...what a way to end a story! Nice work!
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
_ I love this, it has Shikimi and a vampire Giima! But I still like using English names better. Now I'm a total fan of Roland shipping! Heehee, great story! I hope to read more of your Roland shipping stories soon!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Loved this. I think you did a great job writing this and I hope to read more from you! Keep up the amazing work!
alienally chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
.AWESOME! Pllllleeeeaaassseeee write more! I love it!
Milo02 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was the best vampire story ever! Write more, please.
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oooh! I loved this. I think I've found a new pairing to ship! I think you did a lovely job on this, and I hope to read more Rolandshipping from you!
Parabola Beam chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Kyaah god I love this pairing and am so happy people are actually writing stuff for it.

Your writing feels so fluid and easy to read, and it had perfect notes of understated sensuality. I'd totally read more from you!
Prince Lutin chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awesome story! I shall add this to my favorites. Giima is the coolest Dark-type user so far. It's nice to see Giima having a relationship with Shikimi, although I think he and Caitlin would make a cute couple as well.

BTW, Giima makes a WAY better vampire than that wannabe Edward Cullen!
sunshinepatch chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
The only one, huh... you should take a look at the kink meme in livejournal, heh ;D Giima/Shikimi is the thing, y'know xD

Hey, I really liked this oneshot. LOL, Shikimi, you're so right. DON'T LET HIM FOOL YOU, HE'S REALLY A VAMPIRE :D
Irieru chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Absolutely perfect *_* I loved every detail of the history, and Vaimpire!Giima is just... OMG 3 god, now I can officialy say I envy Shikimi XDXD
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 11/24/2010

(I also saw you on Serebii! Ahah!)

Yes. Giima is a vampire. HE LIES, SHIKIMI.

I think I love Renbu even more now. "-my macaroni's getting cold!"

*laughs* This was amazing. I need to go write some Rolandshipping. I even love the ship name. XD
WildWeirdOne chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
So glad someone finally did a Giima and Shikimi fic. It was short but still sweet. I'll be so looking forward to any more stories you have. )