Reviews for Pokemon: Best Wishes
The Cartographer of the Wastes chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
hate me if you must, its my opinion
his ideals aren't twisted, Ghetsis is twisted. N just wanted two worlds. one for humanity, and one for pokemon. his reasons? he wanted pokemon to be safe from harm, a bit odd because it would be worse with caterpie being eaten by everything, but you get the point. Ghetsis suddenly shows up claiming to be N's father and brings him along to be "king" of team plazma. the seven sages were N's tutors-turned-generals so they have a reason, be it a very lame reason. Ghetsis just wanted to X/Y Unova in the face to kill/disappearify everyone elses pokemon, because rocketshipping.
And there is a rant about N and his ideals.
sorry for the inconvienience.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
LongLiveTheSovereign chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
Good chapter! Can't wait for the tournament!
AshK1980 chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Nice update! Keep up the awesome work!
LittleKing9512 chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
BOO! YOU SUCK TRIP! I was kinda hoping Paul would have shown up. Amongst Ash's rivals I liked Paul the most. :)-smirking

If Night Daze is Zoroark, and Zorua's special move then why is that the Zoroark I raised now at level 75 since it was a Zorua at level 25 that I got in Black 2 can't use Night Daze?

I hope you take my ideal into consideration.
LittleKing9512 chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
So yay or nay on the whole Ash, Buki, and Masuku go to three different gyms for their last badges?
LittleKing9512 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I guess you might turn down my ideal for the bys going off to 3 different gyms to collect their last badges.
LittleKing512 chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Another awesome chapter. Can't wait to see how things turn out next chapter.
LittleKing9512 chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
Zekrom was back at the lab the whole time!? I can't believe I didn't realise that.

YIKES! Ghestis has the light stone! Will Ash, Buki, and Masuku make a stop at Celestial Tower? Probably not.
LittleKing9512 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
I love the running gag with Buki, and Zorua. Plus you should be worried if Ash uses a pokemon that is weak to yours.

He does better in battles where his pokemon are at a disadvantage.

Loved the Ash vs Skyla battle. It was awesome. Plus I'm proud that Ash is stepping up to support the brothers in their battle against N, and Team Plasma.
LittleKing9512 chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
I would like to know Ash's opinoin of N.

People seem to find it interesting in how these 2 would interact. I can imagine that they would take a lot of time debating about their views on Pokemon, and Pokemon trainers, and all sorts of stuff involving Pokemon.
LittleKing9512 chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
This chapter was awesome. I enjoyed seeing Trip get his ass handed to him again. Seeing pricks get their butt kicked is fun. :)
LittleKing9512 chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Sometimes it feels kinda like Ash gets pushed to the sidelines. (Thinks it over then shrugs.) Either way this was a good chappie. Happy birthday Buki. :)
LittleKing9512 chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
The end was rushed a bit. Kinda wished Elesa had used her Tynamo. I allways love how Pikachu struck a home run with Iron Tail on that 'electric queen'
LittleKing9512 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
That ending was kinda rushed ya know.

So Buki is kinda like Hilbert. Right?

I found the Gurren Lagann reference to be pretty funny.

Looks like Ash is being stalked by Sandile. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »