Reviews for Werewolf Rehabilitation Camp
Dab chapter 1 . 2/20
Woah... You outdid it man\gal. Your just toooooooooooooo good. I love your work and please if possible mention all the fics you've made to Vitni2102 cuz that's mine and I still didn't update even a sing fic and I'm searching for inspiration and there I've got it because of you and I want to read more of your works. luv ya. Hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo
Phanie361 chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
I love this fic!
FacelessGhoul chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Wow, this made me so emotional. Very clever how you went through Urahara's flashback of how he grew up and created a special bomb. At first, I'd wondered why you were giving such seemingly random information, but then it all flowed into his ploy to free the werewolves. Brilliantly clever.

I personally don't read a lot of Ichigo/Rukia type pairing stories (mainly because they usually don't make a lot of sense), but I honestly believe you made it work. They weren't dating "just because" and you actually eased into the relationship. It was nice.
Arracncar 0 chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
You are the best writer in the world(in my opinion) where you got the ideas I'll never know. The beginning i must admit it is cruel how the we're abused and tortured the meeting of Ichigo and Rukia was exactly in the dot how their love bloom amazing their escape attempt filled me with hope but then half was destroyed their reunion was completely filled i could actually fell it and the decision that urahara was epic and the new laws amzing. And most of all their reunion with their family and most important their own love filled reunion. You really have a gift at writing.
Hanna Kurosaki-chan chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
I love this fic!
Could you write a sequel? Maybe about their lives afterwards and ... Oh maybe a few scientists survived, they don't agree with the new law and try to capture Ichigo and Rukia.
Fran-sama da chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
*claps hands* That was so AWESOME! I wish I can make stories like that too! *eyes sparkling* I've beem reading your Ichiruki fanfics and all of them were really AWESOME! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOUR AWESOMENESS! But.. What if in the end... there's a part where Rukia and Ichigo had a child... And during the CHANGE they run around the woods like a happy wolf family... :D
27kirune12 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
It was beautiful *-*

media. tumblr tumblr_ m1dk98VnFt1r6t6yc. gif
Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You made a mistake there... Europe is not a country. Romania and Rusia are in Europe.
sugarcadet chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
This story... I hust don't kniw what to say... umm... I think the word is beautiful... yeah... that's the word for it. Please keep writing stories and don't give up on being a Mangaka! I'm going down that path and it's nice to know I'm not alone in that venture. ..
kabri3593 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
This was just an amazing and awesome did an amazing job,my friend.I just loved the end,and especially enjoyed how sweet and short the story itself was.
Sparkyal chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Holy Shit wow such a good story but such a tragic ending.
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
the history is very cute
avvrilstar chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
This, this right here is a true masterpiece, an absolutely amazing story! The words literally leaped off the pages.

Thank you!
Fanfic fan chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
What happened to say my name!
Harlequin Law chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Good story, but I feel like it all changed too quickly. Like there should have been something else between the massive break out and the releasing of all the other werewolves.