Reviews for Summer Stars
ivyflightislistening chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ach! I loved this. Still grinning like an idiot. Oh, George... I can only imagine the taunting they must have underwent following the war.
Cherry Flavored Lollipop chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
love it
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I often imagine that Ginny wasn't horrendously upset at Harry for his nobly breaking up with her, and this does a good job of portraying that.
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So funny! i loved it, it was sweet.
abba2zabba15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was really good! Fantastic!
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Amazing, as always. I love how she was sitting in a pond. Who knew? Well, I must say, you know how to write from Harry's point of view. I always struggle cuz if I write guys, they're always so sappy or whatever. I wish I had your talent.
ExceptionallyOrdinary chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I thought it was the best twist on the scene/book kiss I've ever read, I loved it!

I saw the 'Morning!' scene twice. The first time I saw it I felt all funny inside and wanted to laugh as soon as Ginny was downstairs. The second time it was just as funny.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was so nice :) I likes it
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hahaha! I LOVED George, he was way hilarious! Anyways, great job (: I loved this.
BeccaG94 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was great! I loved it. George is so funny.
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I laughed hysterically when George came in. He was totally awesome there.

But anyway, this was really good, I like how you seemed to mix the book-verse in with the movie-verse. Good job! And it was very sweet and well written. I liked it, definitely :)

Happy Writing!
I'm-amazing-deal-with-it chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
lol, i cracked up when george caught them...(:
Andrea chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I loved it! Very clever ending. It wasn't like all the other sappy H/G stories out there!
Samreen chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
The title and summary are really cute, and thanks, becaue I've really needed some fluff lately. I love your description of Ginny in the beginning! And the phrase: -suddenly reverting to a shy little boy with a crush on an unattainable girl- It's absolutely amazing what you did there! It was the shy little girl having the crush on an unattainable hero. Now we have them grown up, the roles switched...

The part where he says, bright stars and all is adorable )

And the reminiscing!

And the complimenting!

And the jealousy!

And the kiss!

And George!

The one problem I have with this fic is, even though you already said it's slightly AU in your summary, Ginny's attitude really doesn't match up with what happened the next day. Getting amused easily, smiling constantly and all that. And the cheesy adorable kiss. The next day, she's all, yeah, it's your brithday, I wish I could get you something. And then she doesn't respond at all to Harry's comment on the weather or tent or whatever it was outside her window, and the kiss just happens somehow through all the awkwardness. But hey, you said it's slightly AU, but just wanted to point that out :)

Overall, amazing, just like all your other fics. A great read after not reading anything from you in a long time :D
cutecumbers chapter 1 . 11/24/2010