Reviews for Growing Pains
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I can't... I just can't express how adorable that was. Little Kasanoda agonizing over his body's functions, his love for Beauty and the Beast, and the irony in his final statements were too much. I think my heart melted.
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
first of all I loved the ending 3. Next I really love how you went through the Beauty and the Beast story. It was really very sad how you described it and how Kasanoda was able to relate. T_T It was beautiful, but sad in a way. You're an excellent writer. _

Thanks for sharing

Lovely Spell
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aw, so sweet. A ten-year old angsty Ritsu is just too cute. :) I liked this story and I'm sorry it's taken me this long to read and review it.

Please keep up the wonderful work. Your style of writing is so straight-forward and honest, just like Ritsu himself is. I'm glad you're on this site.

So write more! LOL.

Michie Kiyomi chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Aw, this is pretty , I wonder what he looked like as a kid...
Fallon-Skybird chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I. Just. Fell. In. Love. With. This. Story. BRAVO! BRAVO!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
_Snicker_ I Know It's Sad, But I Just Keep Seeing Him As he Is In The Future, And Can't help But Laugh. So Cute.

thewriteroflostcauses chapter 1 . 11/28/2010

It just makes me want to weep in joy.

lovinjerryt chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hahahaha, I think I might have just died and gone to adorable heaven. LITTLE KASS FTW! 3
Moved to new profile chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Now that was a spectacular story~! Funny, cute and angsty, well written and just plain awesome. The Beauty and the Beast thing was unique and smart!

I'll be your Belle Ritsu~!

Ha, ha, ha...