Reviews for Tainted Love
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I hope Sakura dies...for real... Maybe..,

I like the relationship between Neji and his wife
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Can Tenten not have kids? Haha mhmm babies do tend to drool lol
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Aww that was sweet
Madin456 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Sakura tried to poison them? At least Neji was smart enough to figure it out...*mumbles*

To the hospital they goooo! Get well soon~
Ariasujm-chan chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Maravilloso, me he leído los 3 capítulos de un solo tiro y espero con ansias la continuación!
SaturnXK chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Ah. Hinata and Naruto are together. Figures. That's why their baby is such a headache XD

Yes. I am slowly making my way through your list of stories about Neji and Tenten. Quite happily, I might add XP Update this soon!
SaturnXK chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Hahaha. Hinata's demonice little baby. And typical of Shikamaru to keep only the window clean for cloud gazing.
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Married. So adorable.
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Ooohh, epic! I liked it a lot! It was nicely paced and well written and you didn't rush to the ending like it's so easy to do. So cool!

~KMXII~
runjumpfly07 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
interesting...why would sakura try to poison them?
runjumpfly07 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
interesting...why would sakura try to poison them?
Eclipse of the Rising Sun chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
wow great plot twist! Can't wait for the next chapter(surprisingly)! :)
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
This is getting very interesting. Please update very soon. Keep up the great work
fuzzzy22 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
OH MY GOD! O: THA H! SAKURA IS SOOOO DEAD! ...Not actually.. not until they kill her O_O BUT STILL! SHE OPENS THE DOOR, ALL HAPPY AND STUFF, AND THEN.. OH DEAR..

YOU KNOW WHAT? I THINK SAKURA WAS THE ONE TO KILL SASUKE.. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY! O:

God.. I almost all caps back there. xD hhahaha. sorry 'bout that! Anyways, that was great, and I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!

Love ya!

~AliceOtaku
xxcrunchyxx chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
I can totally picture Neji just shrugging it off like no big deal while Ten-ten flips out about the poison. You keep me guessing as always bud ;)

Keep up the jay work :)