Reviews for Challenges and prompts
awtr101fan chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
this sounds like a great challenge. has anyone tried to complete it? if so i'd love to read it. please let me know what the link is. as for your search i tried to search on google since i didn't know whether or not the story was on this site or another. hlpe someone finds it for you.
HeidiFox chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Ah i wish i knew what fandom you are talking about, but i am happy you are back!
Sara Ivy Wolf chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Can you please tell me the names of the people who started writing the stories regarding the challenges, i cant find any of the stories
loretta537 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
these sound like some great story ideas, please post links to anyone who starts a story on these ideas
siriusly sirius about nothing chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i love slash harry is the perfect sub. let us know when ur going to do any of these!
houquilter chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Fic writers: Please let us know if you decide to pick up any of these ideas, they are golden!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
thank you it is about time, there are two many story where hermoine goes back in time and ron is the basterd that betrayed him.

for a guy that risk his life for his friends, they sure like to make ron a basterd.
SilverDoe23 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I'm not into slash and I'm not going to read your story, but THANK YOU for writing this! It's getting ridiculous how many similar stories about Hermione are out there! Every day and at least 10 new stories with Hermione going back on time after horrible things had happened to her, Ron bashing, and then she falls for every guy possible(Sirious,Lupin,Snape,Regulous,Voldemort,darkHarry,Lucious,Dumbledore)! It's really ridiculous! Absolutely no imagination!

Once again thank you for writing this! :)
dontfeelikelogingin chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Harry should be with luna and ron padama or pavarti whcih ever ones in ravenclaw if their in ravenclaw if their in slytherin harry and pansy and ron and daphne
Follow-The-Nargles chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Please Please Update soon! And Harry/Astoria Greengrass! There isn't hardly anystories with them together!

Update soon!
evil-sami-poo chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
is it okay if i do a (slightly) altered vs of this when i have the time?
ms.stout08 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I think ron/harry/nev sounds good. I love your other two storys so I'll like this one. update soon.
Jisatsu-Uchiitorii chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hey, are you making this story? Cuz i really like the idea of it... )

If you are making this story, I would love slash!

I really like the idea...in fact, I think I'm going to write a spin off of your idea except it'll simply be a Ron goes back in time story...is that alright?
Reena-Hime chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow! This sounds really interesting. When is the first ch coming up? And I would like it to be a slash pairing but could it be Voldemort/Ron? If not I don't mind Harry/Ron.
Insanity's Childe chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Ooh I like the storyline.. Slash please! I'd like to see Harry/Neville/Ron, I'm really curious as to how you are planning for them to get together(: