Reviews for Lost Little Flower
David the Scottish werewolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Amazing chapter a little rushed though but the first chapter is rarely the best
Afton chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This a very good story. Violet is a likeable OC and not a Mary Sue.

For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

www . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Afton Stokes, SUM student
TsubasaWitch chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Aw it's going to be over? But I've enjoyed this so much! Well I hope, you make a sequal to this.
TsubasaWitch chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
O_O HOLY CRAP! I did not see that coming! For a little while there I thought that she Sirus's kid. But Harry's twin XD that blew me away great job!

Update soon, I'm loving this story to bits so far!
HallowFeather136 chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
So, I'm about to go crazy if she doesn't find out who her parents really are soon. I have a sneaking suspicion, but I want her to find out. Please update soon!
TsubasaWitch chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
XD How cute! Padfoot coming to comfort her like that! Poor Voilet that happened to me once when I was little. Interesting chapter keep up the great work!
HallowFeather136 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Awww poor Violet, I do like this chapter though, because I could really relate to her in this chapter because that is exactly how I would react if a teacher was speaking to me like that. Can't wait for the next one!
TsubasaWitch chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Great Chapter! I love how it's following the book so far! Can't wait to read the next one!
HallowFeather136 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Another good chapter. I loved when Harry scared her at the beginning under the Invisibility Cloak. That was hilarious.
HallowFeather136 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
This is really good so far, I'm excited to read the rest. Update soon please.
TsubasaWitch chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I like this it was interesting to say the, least Voilet seems pretty relatable too. It was written very nicely everyone wss in character. I look forward to reading more of this.

Update when you get the next chance! I'll be looking out for it!