Reviews for Captive
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I liked this...thanks for sharing. xo
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I loved it! You've written it very well. The end with the wedding is a wonderful touch :D
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
:):)
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Don't mind me, darlin'! I'm just backtrackin' to leave you the love I shoulda given you for this wonderful story ages ago!
Olive chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Nice story.
edla chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
The best part was James-"You f-ing shot me!" What did he expect? It sure did mess with James' "I'm the King of the World " attitude!
Roxy'Twilight'Girl chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
nice:)
Olive chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Nice story, Thanks :)
annaharding chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Well, I really did enjoy this little story! But if my daughter got kidnapped and all she could think about was the guy she was with, instead of how much her family was worried, I'd be pretty mad at her. And I'd also be mad at the officer who just dropped them off. They didn't sound like the were very old, and he should have been more concerned and secure. They had just escaped from kidnappers! But this details led to more drama in the story.
Thanx for sharing!l
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great story it had a little bit of everything very enjoyable read.
shirley noble chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
awsome story great read
Hobbitpony1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved it!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I LOVED IT! You did well. Of course, I was hoping that they would have the chance to use their found items, but no one ever knows whaat we will need in life. So, I guess that is alright. I love HEAs!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
OMG, I love this story! It actually made me gasp when I saw James in the house. Stupid, stupid decision of a cop to just drop them off there, especially when the suspects were not yet apprehended. Normally people stay at the station for questioning. What was he thinking?

"I can hear a river near here. I think we should walk in the water, that way no one can track us. If we take our socks off and put them in our pockets, then we'll have something dry to put on when we stop tonight." I look at Edward in stunned silence, I never thought of doing that."

Very nice. It turns out Edward is quite the survivalist :-)