Reviews for Second Chances
Inspector Spinda chapter 2 . 1/22
Mamou! I'm thinking of doing a Pycal/Mamou team-up fic. Mamou is the best. He is the only villain to get a movie and episode that didn't suck :D Though it looks like the god Mamo might break that record this coming spring seeing as he had that cameo in the jigen movie.

feel really bad for jigen here :( he always has to put up with all the crap
Intoxicated Gnu chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Oh. My. God. You inconsiderate cad. I had JUST logged out of my fanfiction account thinking I was good, and then I realized I had another window with Lupin in the background, and you had just updated it, forcing me to log on ALL OVER AGAIN just to write you a review you jerk. I expect you to repay me. You know exactly what I mean. -glares- Yes, you do.

Augh, Paris? The place with all the spitty people? Gross, Lupin.
Goemon can't get a break no matter what universe he's in. That poor guy.
Eustache. That is the best name ever. Well about as good as Moorcock.
Zenigata is the worst xD Maybe Goemon can push him out of the egg machine whatever at the last second as revenge.
The last line was brilliant! Love it, girl! -snapsnap-
I can't believe this is almost over! We've all gone on such a sexy adventure together!
I hope the cheese makes it through the machine!
Intoxicated Gnu chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
Ha ha, stupid idiots talking out in the open. The cheese thing's a great idea though, since Lupin already has a reputation, so he could use that to market the cheese somehow! "I have a confession to make. I faked my death so I could eat cheese! And now you can too!" Hey, does it sound bad if I say I'm impressed you figured out how to end it? That's awesome. I sit there staring at my files going 'Deeh I should put a pun here...' and never figuring out the story. xD I'll miss Alternate Lupin, though. Guess you'll just have to write another sequel to appease me! "And comedy? How'd that happen?" xD
luger 7 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
luger 7 chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
Great fanfic, dude.
Intoxicated Gnu chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
That was... amazing? I didn't expect this so fast, nor... well, anything that happened. But Loser Lupin is awesome! Though to put it into proper fanfic terms, I guess it would be Loser!Lupin. Gah, even typing that way is hard. -wipes tears- Good luck fixing your life with that weird loser kid, Jigen!
Intoxicated Gnu chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
That was awesome! Good thing I can be so persuasive, huh? The best part was with Jigen and himself, of course. Woah hey, the character count is working today. It hasn't done that in a while. Watch the numbers pour down as I tap my keyboard, mwahahahaha! Aw man, I want Chinese food too. Poor caring Lupin.
luger 7 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Nice fanfic, dude.
Intoxicated Gnu chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Quick! Add some yaoi so you can get some reviews! More reviews, I mean... But it does have Stalker Mamou. Time travel's not that complicated, just throw a paradox here and a paradox there and then time implodes on itself. You know, easy stuff. Is it just me or is Goemon the most sad character here? Certainly not as involved in the sad business but... Actually, I can't find the line that made me think that way anymore. I must have imagined it since he's such a boring character that I automatically expect him to be the weirdest/most sad. Anyway, nooo Jigen! You can't trust Mamou cause he's a villain and he's eeeviiiiiil!
luger 7 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010