Reviews for Three Words
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 5/24
this is such a sweet story. Great job.
Fluttershy chapter 1 . 3/19
I wish that they did this at the end of the movie. So sweet and I think I'm going to cry right now.
CAFan1114 chapter 1 . 2/25
Sorry to review and then delete on you. Deleting this account. Please don't replay this message.
Capricious-Cosmos chapter 1 . 2/24
It's a good story, but the only complaint that I have is that it always seemed to me that Matilda was more of a scientific person, so I don't think she'd be the religious type. However, this story is both sweet and sad, and I'm really glad that there was a happy closure to the father-daughter relationship between Harry and Matilda... I honestly get depressed sometimes that it never happened in the book.

Just keep on writing!
Avengersfan1215 chapter 1 . 2/24
I don’t know who I will be coming back as so sorry to leave a review and deleting. I don’t know who I will be back as but will let you know soon.
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 1 . 1/8
Glad to have located this story. It really was stunning.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 1 . 1/8
I’m so glad to have picked this story. It really was unthinkable.
C.C chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Aww, this is such a well-written story! It's sweet and sad at the same time. Honestly, not too many stories make me cry, but I had to hold back tears reading this one. Good job.
judygumm chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is a wonderful story! I really love it. This must be a sweet moment between Harry and Matilda!
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
So sad i even thought about it yesterday sobbed almost all day after thinking about how Spring Break ended and after listening to the music from the montage scene of Matilda's visits to the library. I saw it for the first time ever Almost two months ago and the first minutes of the movie had me in tears. Brava Anyway
Just a thought chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Matilda was adopted in the first place by the Wormwoods. They were never her biological parents! I know I am 4 years later but just to say that I love the tone of Matilda. I really don't believe Harry would ever behave in the way he does at the end, but it is still pretty heart-warming to read. Matilda is one of my favourite movies too :)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
good story
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh, Jesus, Harry Wormwood's one of the biggest jerkass villains in all of moviedom and then you had to go and write this! :) I actually like that he and Matilda got some closure before he died, time in the slammer plus age must've given him a lot to think about.
ujemaima chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This beyond perfect fic touched me. My own parents mistreated, but maybe it's time to release my anger, forgive and move on. You wrote this beautifully, thank you.
ElphabaCanFigureSkate chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
*Whimpers quietly at the perfection and feels of this story*