Reviews for Three Words
Aaron Tveit chapter 1 . 1/3
Beautiful
Goku's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I really liked this. Your interpretation of what jail time did to Harry and Zinnia is pretty poignant, and it's nice to think there really was some good in them all along. I don't know how I feel about religious Matilda though. We're talking about a kid who's going to grow up to be a Nobel Laureate or something. But I guess that's not a big deal.

Touching story. :D
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Broke my heart and repaired at the same time
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
10/10
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Beautiful. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
this is such a sweet story. Great job.
Fluttershy chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I wish that they did this at the end of the movie. So sweet and I think I'm going to cry right now.
CAFan1114 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Sorry to review and then delete on you. Deleting this account. Please don't replay this message.
Capricious-Cosmos chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
It's a good story, but the only complaint that I have is that it always seemed to me that Matilda was more of a scientific person, so I don't think she'd be the religious type. However, this story is both sweet and sad, and I'm really glad that there was a happy closure to the father-daughter relationship between Harry and Matilda... I honestly get depressed sometimes that it never happened in the book.

Just keep on writing!
Avengersfan1215 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I don’t know who I will be coming back as so sorry to leave a review and deleting. I don’t know who I will be back as but will let you know soon.
delete-account-please-6358491 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Glad to have located this story. It really was stunning.
delete-account-please-6354030 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I’m so glad to have picked this story. It really was unthinkable.
C.C chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Aww, this is such a well-written story! It's sweet and sad at the same time. Honestly, not too many stories make me cry, but I had to hold back tears reading this one. Good job.
judygumm chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This is a wonderful story! I really love it. This must be a sweet moment between Harry and Matilda!
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
So sad i even thought about it yesterday sobbed almost all day after thinking about how Spring Break ended and after listening to the music from the montage scene of Matilda's visits to the library. I saw it for the first time ever Almost two months ago and the first minutes of the movie had me in tears. Brava Anyway