Reviews for Three Words
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/22
Thank you for wrapping things up. I appreciate your take on how it might have gone.
Storyqueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Good job! This story was a little sad, but well written.
eraider60 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
A sad ending, but at least he got to make peace with Matilda before he passed. Well done!
Kirstin ellis chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Wow,that was really sad :-(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Aaaaaand now I'm sad.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Awww... :( that's so sad... But really sweet! Good job - it's written very well.
Uwe Kroger chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Beautiful
Piccolo's Side Chick chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I really liked this. Your interpretation of what jail time did to Harry and Zinnia is pretty poignant, and it's nice to think there really was some good in them all along. I don't know how I feel about religious Matilda though. We're talking about a kid who's going to grow up to be a Nobel Laureate or something. But I guess that's not a big deal.

Touching story. :D
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Broke my heart and repaired at the same time
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
10/10
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Beautiful. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
this is such a sweet story. Great job.
Fluttershy chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I wish that they did this at the end of the movie. So sweet and I think I'm going to cry right now.
CAFan1114 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Sorry to review and then delete on you. Deleting this account. Please don't replay this message.
Capricious-Cosmos chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
It's a good story, but the only complaint that I have is that it always seemed to me that Matilda was more of a scientific person, so I don't think she'd be the religious type. However, this story is both sweet and sad, and I'm really glad that there was a happy closure to the father-daughter relationship between Harry and Matilda... I honestly get depressed sometimes that it never happened in the book.

Just keep on writing!