Reviews for The Time Turning Elixir
notwritten chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
This is very nice to read. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
Animaltalker chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
The reviewer who points out that there would be no prophecy is wrong, there would be a prophecy however, Snape might not have overheard it, in fact no one may have overheard it and so Voldemort might not have been aware of it. That would have put a completely different spin on things, perhaps Neville would have been the boy of the prophecy rather than Harry or if someone befriended Severus perhaps he and Lily would not have had a falling out and there would have never been a Harry Potter because Lily would have remained friends with Severus and eventual ended up marrying him instead of James. Though I don't see you taking this that way with it being an HG/SS story. All in all an interesting story
Artemis Decibal chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Oh this is going to be good! :)
duj chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
If Snape doesn't become a Death Eater, Voldemort isn't defeated the *first* time, let alone the second. Lily's death protects Harry because Voldemort gave her a *choice* to live and her refusal to take it made her death a *sacrifice*, with all its concomitant protective qualities. But Voldemort only gave her a choice because Snape asked. If there had been no DE Snape to overhear the prophecy, there'd have been *no* prophecy.

Hermione is supposed to be very bright, and she knows almost as much as Harry (and the reader) of the sequence of events. How can she not realise the magnitude of what she risks changing?
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Dun dun dun! I'm impressed. What a stunningly amount of thinking you must have put in this, I am enthused and amused and cannot wait for your next installment! I hope you don't keep me waiting too long!
Artemis Decibal chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Oh I wonder how their engagement is to end since I don't really like the pairing. But anyways, at least Ron is not a total prat here in your story.

Can't wait for the next update! Am so excited as to what will be of her time travel!
megumisakura chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
update soon,please!
megumisakura chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
awsome story!

please update soon!
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
That was cool. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Thanks for sharing this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22