Reviews for The Time Turning Elixir
silver-nightstorm chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Ahhh! Hermione is so screwed! What if they decide they want her as a Death Eater? And is Severus brewing the potion that eventually goes into the basin at the lake? And did Regulus somehow have the locket/another Horcrux artifact that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named wanted?

I'm loosing my bloody mind!

Sorry! ' But this chapter was awesome :D I understand about not being able to update, but I hope you can soon :)) Happy (Late) Holidays to you too! And a very Happy New Year!

~Skry~
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Don't know what else to dsay! But keep it coming.

Lost O'Fallan Girl
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
It took alot of thinking on your part, that's all. You did a great job! I applaud you. I posted another chapter up for Untitled if your interested. It's a little different but still goes into my main punch for the plot without giving it away! Prolly going to get a lot of reviews "WTF! Damn Cliffy!" lol. One of those cliffys that make you think, hard.

great job though, I loved the whole bit with Veritiserum(SP?) anywho it was a great Snape moment.

Much Appreciated,

Lost O'Fallon Girl
TXJ chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Inside of Snape's head. I can't wait to see that. and yes you do have them off to a wonderful start of a friendship.
notwritten chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
I like what you have wrote. Keep smiling. :-)
silver-nightstorm chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Words cannot describe how much I love this story! It's really clever, and I hope you keep up the awesome work! I love the whole conversation between Sev and Hermione in the RoR.

~Skry~
gifarlme chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
wow - this is good and how she is going to get this fixed and stay out of Azkaban...I will stay tuned!
notwritten chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
What a good chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Levans chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Just found your story and am loving it so far. I hope you continue.

Happy Christmas, and keep writing.
TXJ chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
enjoyable chapter. can't wait to see what becomes of the present.
notwritten chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
I've liked what you wrote. Keep smiling. :-)
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
She better learn occlumency! LOL
notwritten chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Now that was good. Keep smiling. :-)
Artemis Decibal chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Wonderful encounter!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anon chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
You don't need to put Hermione's thoughts in quotation marks. So she's there to keep Snape from joining the Death Eaters?
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »