Reviews for The Time Turning Elixir
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
Hmmmmmmm...fun fun.
silver-nightstorm chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
These two are completely unbelievable. They make up from a fight, just to fight yet again! But then again, throw two stubborn people into a room together and naturally they'll fight. :) It's incredibly in character, like usual. You do a very good job with this pairing :)) Update soon, please! *insert puppy dog eyes here*

Remarkable chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
This is one of the best stories WIP I've ever read. I am giving it ten thumbs up and can't wait until your next update!Very well done!
silver-nightstorm chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
LoL :D Maybe Ginny learned the Bat-Bogey hex from Snape who learned it from Hermione who learned it from Ginny :) Talk about confusing situations! LoL Nice chapter though, and good job with reconciling them in a realistic way. Severus's reaction to brewing for Remus was very in character, as was his acceptance of the offer. Nice job with this! can't wait for more!

notwritten chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
That was cool. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Unrepentant chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I really like it so far. I'm curious as to how Hermione's actions in the 'past' will impact on the future especially if she does convince Snape to not join the Death Eaters. It will be interesting to see how that develops and how that may change everything that ever happened to both characters - especially when Hermione eventually returns to the future.

I can't wait for the next installment!
Virgo The Perfectionist chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Dear Reyem,

First off I would like to tell you that this story simply brilliant! Not only do I love the idea (Yes Im a sucker for timeline fics) but also the pairing I think is really awesome too. I just wish she doesn't end up as a criminal and that Snape and her fall in love with each other in the end. Second please oh please let everything be happily ever after? I want both to be happy. I want them to be accepted into the whole Oder of The Phoenix. You know witht he friendship of the Maurauders and Harry, Ron and Co.

I won't be able to wait for the next chapter or for any future chapters until it's the ver LAST one! Love your style of writing.

Yours Sincerely

Virgo The Perfectionist
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Brilliant!
heartmom88 chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Good luck with that early spring thing. We're fortunate that our snow doesn't morph into perma-frost, but it does seem that there's always a new crop in transit to replace the stuff that had the good grace to melt...

I love the dynamic between your young Snape and Hermione. Please feed your plot bunnies well and don't make us wait too long for the next installment. Otherwise, we may have to send you more of our white stuff so you can find the free time to get cozy with your muse. ;)

Until next time-

hm88
TXJ chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
tsk tsk. To be young and foolish.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
notwritten chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
This is interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Uh Oh! Poor Hermione!
silver-nightstorm chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
Ahh! Amazing chapter! I knew they would have a big fight eventually, but I didn't expect this! But what will Hermione say to Sirius and James and Lilly? And will the mini-Death Eaters kill her w/o Severus? and will Severus find her in time?

As you can see, although this chapter made me very happy, it also filled me with a bazillion questions ;) So please update as soon as possible!

gifarlme chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
oh Severus...
Night-Light11 chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
I just have to say, thank you so much for working on this story and continuing to update it! You're characterization of Snape and his interactions with Hermione are so much fun to read and exactly what I've been looking for. I'm always looking for your updates and I can't wait to see how this story progresses. Each chapter is a fantastic read! Thank you!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »