Reviews for The Time Turning Elixir
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
Sailor Moon new anime will premiere on July 5. Great story, keep it coming.

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day!
Petite Mule chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
Congratulations for your wedding! Thank you to take time to update.
JaneDoh0 chapter 36 . 1/22/2014
Wow-I just discovered this fic and it is brilliant! You do an awesome job of capturing how Severus went from bad situation to bad situation, and then amplified his problems by making bad decisions. Also how he is torn between what he thinks he wants and what he knows is right. It makes perfect sense that someone with so little control over his life would follow join a group that promised him that control.

I also love how Hermione is so self-delusional about her motives. As in canon, she is self-righteous and thinks she knows best for everyone. She is learning a valuable lesson in her adventures as well. I hope you will update soon!
quinn.cruise chapter 36 . 1/3/2014
It is so good! I saved this story awhile ago and reread it. I am a bit relief that u haven't abandon this story cuz u updated it few months ago. I hope u will continue with this story. it is definitely worth it to continue with this story. ti is great story really! keep going!
Petite Mule chapter 36 . 6/13/2013
A taste of kindness in a cruel world...
Phoenix Rebel chapter 36 . 6/8/2013
Awww...that was a sweet chapter! Hopefully Sirius and Reg can get close again. I don't know why Sirius couldn't also let his hostility towards Severus go also. Sev was extremely cordial towards him...especially when he was patrolling and could've gotten Sirius in trouble for drinking and probably being out after curfew.
heartmom88 chapter 36 . 6/7/2013
In vino (well... distilled spirits) veritas.

Nice male bonding moment, R. Good luck with the musical!
hm88
Kikibell's kitten chapter 36 . 6/7/2013
Wonderful chapter as always!
I really loved this adult kind of reconciliation thing between Sirius and Severus.. they're both intelligent and unfortunate man, it's unlikely that they would never bond over this.

I can't wait to read more... please keep on telling us your tales
Kermit 304 chapter 36 . 6/6/2013
What a turn of events. That was a brilliant conversation. I am so glad Severus is looking to a brighter future. Now, if only Sirius could make amends...
bluefirefly5 chapter 36 . 6/6/2013
Interesting talk between Sirius and Severus.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 36 . 6/6/2013
I am glad Severus was civil.
hermionefan1983 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
OKEY I AM GETTING ANNOYED NOW I THOUGHT THIS WAS A Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Drama - Hermione G. & Severus S. - Chapters: 35 - Words: 149,939 - Reviews: 306 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 276 - Updated: 04-22-13 - Published: 11-21-10 - id: 6495041 STORY AND YET RON IS HER BOYFRIEND AND RON PROPOSES TO HER AND SHE SAYS YES TO RON? WHAT NEXT ARE THEY GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE SEX MAKE LOVE AND HAVE CHILDREN? WHAT THE FUCK? THIS IS A SEVERUS and HERMIONE story NOT a RON and HERMIONE story! WHAT THE FUCK? Her face lit up when she saw his trepidation. "Ronald Weasley, How could I say no to you? Yes. Yes I will marry you."

He exhaled and quickly scooped her up in his arms, kissing her in the process. They both giggled with glee as he pulled the ring out of the confines of the velvet box and slid it onto her left hand. She admired the diamond solitaire framed by two identical rubies, not unlike the bracelet he gifted her earlier in the evening.

"That ring was my choice, by the way," Ron stated proudly. "Every single knut in that is mine from this summer."

She smiled up at him and kissed him gently on the cheek. "You did a fine job, Mr. Weasley. I love it."

He offered his arm to his new fiancée. "C'mon. I want to show off the fact my fiancée has been awarded the Order of Merlin: First Class."
hermionefan1983 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
If time could stand still, she'd freeze it at that particular moment. Great food, even better elf made wine. She had her loving parents with her at her favorite place in the world, Hogwarts. She had her beau Ronald Weasley sitting next to her, gently holding her hand, her friends sitting near her, celebrating this wonderful occasion.

The only thing missing, her heart realized, was…

what was missing?
Snape?
hermionefan1983 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
i thought this was a SEVERUS and hermione in love etc story?
ladefoxfire chapter 35 . 5/11/2013
first and foremost, i hope all is well on your front. secondly... please, please update. in the 12 hours it has taken me to read this story( amidst daily chore and whatnot), i have been intrigued. why? ive read plenty of stories on granger and snape, but i think, perhaps, only a handful have showed an irrational side of hermione. its been... odd? but anyways. i would say more, but i tend to like reading the whole story before giving a review, but i just had to on this one. so far so good. .
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »