Reviews for The Torch Singer
jessa76 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
aww granny knows all
sheri17awhile chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
Awesome! What a wonderful way to spend your honeymoon. Emmett's family sounds so warm and loving. and a baby! Wow - things are moving right along, aren't they!? Can't wait for Part 2
merlinsaprentice chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
whats the big secret and when do we find out?
sheri17awhile chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Awesome! Well worth waiting for. Beautiful reception - and I loved your choice of songs. Glad Sheri and Alice could pull off getting Adele there in person! Your wedding night rocked - you're certainly well consummated!
And now... the real honeymoon begins. My computer will probably melt... but it will be soooooo worth it!
jessa76 chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
yes i cant waite to see were the go for the hornymoon. was shocked to see jane at the wedding

more soon please and what is the secret you said at end of last chapter?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
Fabulous! Very much worth the wait. And I'd like a bottle of Mara's Mystery for myself.
jessa76 chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
a baby?
WolfGirl1335 chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Aaaaaaahhhhhh! I am sooooooo excited that you finally updated this story! Yay for Emmett and Mara planning the wedding :) Yay for Em buying Mara and Sheri a new place to play their music! Oooohhhh what is the news that Mara has to share with Emmett?! I'm thinking she is pregnant :) Great job sweetie and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
AWESOME! Loved the holiday festivities with the Cullens. This wedding will definitely be the wedding of the century. The new club sounds incredible. The girls are certainly on their way now. Annnnnnnnd... that shower scene just about melted my monitor! Whoa... great chapter. Now - let's get those two hitched, and find out what Mara is going to tell Emmett on their honeymoon.
jessa76 chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
is she knocked up?

update soon
WolfGirl1335 chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
I am so glad you are writing about Mara and Emmett again! I've missed them. Very happy that Mara seeked professional help and worked out her fears. Beyond thrilled she finally wants to marry Emmett. I'm eager to see what Alice and Sheri have up their sleeves :) :) Great job sweetie and I can't wait to read about the wedding of the century.
sheri17awhile chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Oh Soul Sister!

You're back to wiring The Torch Singer! Great chapter. So glad we're heading for the recording studio soon. And I can't wait to hear those wedding bells!

Now don't get too sidetracked - we need more Mara and Emmett!
jessa76 chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
thank you thank you great as always please update soon
meadowmate78 chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
I so can't wait for the wedding! I'm glad you're back, sometimes taking a break brings the work back stronger than before.

Jo
WolfGirl1335 chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
AAAAHHHH! I just noticed you finally updated :)

I'm sad that Em and Mara aren't getting married right away, but I'm glad Mara is gonna get help for her insecurities! I just hope Em doesn't get too mad!

Another great chapter and I can't wait for more :)