Reviews for The End, Or Not?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
So... Now what? Does Harry die? Update!
Silamy chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Nice story. I stumbled across it on a search, and just had to keep reading. I love Tonks's grandfather, and your portrayal of the characters and their emotions is wonderfully realistic. Please keep writing.
AliciaMarieL chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Please. Please. Update soon.
anonymous.individual chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
"I would ask you why the fuck you decided to bring our almost three week old son to a battle where he could be killed, but I'm too grateful to question your actions."

Woah. He read my mind. lol.

Great job, loved it.
Karakuri1925 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
If you weren't my sister, I would be calling you a review whore but since you are you're a bleeding review whore. So enjoy that. My phone cut me off with the chapter like the shithead it is when its on fanfiction, so IDK what to say here... Great now I'm rambling. I got it! MY MY MY MY MY THAT'S A HUSKY SOUND! Now shut up and write your book. Oh and ICE CREAM?
elfmaiden4legs chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
So glad to see that you finally updated this! Please post another update soon! I think I was in deserate need of a story where Remus and Tonks survive, especially as this is what we all know was what was supposed to happen in the original plot lines!
Julianna S chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Amazing!
Julianna S chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
great! I love it!
TzXdytbIp chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
I love this story! Also what Drum Crop do you march? Are you guard or do you play an instrument?
KachinaGirl chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
They'd killed him before he'd even had a chance to live.

Frick. Just that line made me cry.

I'm so glad you allowed them to live. I also admire your courage to divulge from the original story so much. It's actually quite good. I'm anxious to see how the rest goes down, since the Battle of Hogwarts isn't the final battle. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Real quick: Ginny is sixteen. I'm not sure if you meant to make her seventeen or not. But the whole reason she was in the Room of Requirement is because she was underage.
JadeLecter chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
LOL... Bloody awesome )

My favourite coupling too, haha.

PWEASE update soon, I really like your writing.

The thing I like best is the way you express EMOTIONS. Like, theyre almost real...

And Eugene is hilarious... Specially the way Remus cts to him LOOOL
albaKonst chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Definitely the best Tonks/Lupin fic I've read. Can't wait for more.

I was just wondering (because I don't have time to re-read all the books and find out for myself) when Tonks says "That's the second time you've left me" or words to that effect, I forget - when did he leave her for the first time?

Also, is Eugene mentioned in the books? I'm assuming not, and even if so, awesome characterization!

There was another question I wanted to ask you, but I forget now... Anyway, great story, keep it up!

Alba x
many-themiles chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I just read all seven chapters today and:

1. I am soooo sad to see Eugene go, he seemed like such an awesome muggle in the earlier chapters, dammit :(

2. Molly as a leprechaun had me dying of laughter, omg.

3. This story is soooo well written and I love the characterisation and everything about the story!

Now, update please, I am impatient for more :P
elfmaiden4legs chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Just found this! Please update soon! It's an interesting concept because the books of course were all about Harry and we didn't get to see very much of how the other characters were effected! Lupin is my favourite character! Can't wait to discover what your twist might be! I'd love you forever if it was that they survive!
potter9210 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
very good i liked it because it showed different sides of the charcters that you never see please update soon and congrads on the drum corps comp!