Reviews for Confessions of a Serial Killer
LiliannaJ chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
You have a captivating and entrancing writting, that allures us out into the dark woods of the twisted minds of Edward and Bella (and on this note, I might add, what a fantastic character you have built in this Bella!).

Please do continue to charm us with your words, they are trully awesome.

Already addicted,

Liliana.
Twerdd chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I enjoy this story so much! I can honestly say I am absolutely yearning for the next chapter. Please update soon! The whole 'Dexter' concept mixed with romance is fabulous. Especially when Edward sang a lullaby to his daughter just before he was about to kill someone, I wish you the best. Until next time.
Mz-Star chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
i so thought it was Mike in the yard! lol cant wait for more! )
misskma chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
I saw your story on the Twinklings. Interesting characters.
Thatsaporkpie chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I am a massive fan of Dexter so naturally I am loving this so far. Great job! :)
sellabella chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
I did think it was Michael in the yard, but for some reason I thought Edward was following her in the car. I felt the disappointment Bella did with him not showing up. I hope he was planning on it and just got delayed. So will she be saved?
sellabella chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Yes yes. I want more of them together. Can't wait to see what happens to Mike.
sellabella chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
I thought he was going to still try. I am curious to his thoughts. Even more with that ending.
sellabella chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I hope the failure to kill Tanya doesn't somehow mess things up with Bella in anyway.
sellabella chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
His relationship with Alice is cute. I like how he is caring for his siblings although he may not feel it is.
sellabella chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow! I saw this in the Twinklings posting and was immediately intrigued. I love this concept. I do love Dexter and love so far what you did in the Prologue to combine everything. I'm excited to keep reading.
JShay chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
LOL No I didn't think Mike had the balls, I knew it was Edward :) Had to be, but it is funny she caught him.
pnkats chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
wow. can't wait to hear edward's pov next
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Wow...so Bella's run in with Mike produced Edward's phone number...score. Ok so Mike is a jerk and needs to be pounded a little, ok so ALOT. I am curious as to why Edward was watching Bella and what the hell was he doing there in the middle of the night? My curiousity is peaked honey. Her nightmares sound horrifying and just from that one flashback alone, I can see why she has issues. Shudder...I hope they caught the bastard that tortured Bella that way.

Ohh and one hell of a cliffie to boot...I will anxiously await the next update.
Nik2010 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Great chapter. I have to say that I am addicted to this story and always anxiously await your updates.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »