Reviews for Confessions of a Serial Killer
briknowsbest chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
AHHH! I absolutely love, love, love Dexter! Brilliant show, brilliant acting. This story is going to be amazing! It was descriptive to the point where I saw it happening in my head. Ah! Just wonderful! Update as soon as you can!

AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Lol...oh do you promise he'll come for me. Edward may be emotionless now but I have a feeling a certain brown eyed gal will tap into the ones he is hiding. I can't wait to hear from Bella
Shoveler chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
love dexter
Myth'lovin chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Damn, he must be really rough in the sack.
Golden Swirl chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Oooooohh...Love it!
jmolly chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
The best touch was Marcus' missing hand, and E's resultant sarcasm.

How he is going to win a wife is beyond me. Fascinating, though.
FrenchCla chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I love your story ! I love the plot and the characters and can't wait for chapter 3 !
Lawsy89 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
great update. just keeps getting better. keep it up.
pnkats chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
hope bella can break through his hard exterior and make him feel something. great chapter. very well written
CandyTwi chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Well the Code is intriguing! and the fact he's with Bella already and with a child, would have liked to have the flash forward spelled out in the chapter title but otherwise a very nicely written layered start - it seems that MOTIVE is going to be a big theme for this story. You've set yourself quite a task - good luck! One tip i learned from writing the dark parts of Belladonna - I kind of let myself enjoy them, their power and freedom in a weird way

its brave you're exploring your own dark side, it will make you an even better writer! like actors, writers have to be aware of what they resist, then jump right in! The fact its hard going may be a bit of that resistance at the moment but as you let go it will get very liberating. You have found yourself 2 Muses for this one - Dexter and Rob! and good on your hubbie for encouraging you, hope he is finding his female Muse to inspire him too Write on and see where this takes you and your readers! Cxx
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
My friends just recently recommended that I start watching Dexter, but of course that would take away time from reading fanfiction. My problems may be solved! I can't wait to see where your story goes. I love that he stopped to take a phone call!
AJ04-Jtrs98 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
You know if you write it, I will I love it, its a bit dark but so intriguing all at the same time. I am curious as to what Code Edward refers to exactly. Vibrating with excitement here... I can't wait to find out more but I will patiently await your reveals as I am having a ball reading your other story as well )

Happy Holidays Honey!
btvs22 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
i love it

please continue
Yadlender2007 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
WOW SoapyMayhem! I got your story for ECISLove. I can't believe I began reading this story and it compared so similarly to a series I watch every Sunday night. I am kind of curious to know if you are a fan of that series as well since I love your plot so much and can't to read some more.

Could this be Twilight crossing over with Dexter? Is Edward Cullen Dexter Morgan? Oh My! The detail of your Prologue was right to the nail biting T of the letter to the series and it gave shivers to my spine.

I can't wait for you to post more! I am so glad for ECISLove2010 AKA Heather, to direct me to your story! I love it so much and can't wait to read some more of your Edward Cullen: Confessions of A Serial Killer! Wow!
xhilaration chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Im excited for this! I love Dexter its my favorite tv show.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »