Reviews for Confessions of a Serial Killer
Gidget922 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Xcellent reading
MissWallflower10 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Omg this is the best thing i have read on here...are you continuing?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
dev12586 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
really hope a new chap comes soon )
beckylicious chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
is it weird that i love this story and can not wait for new chapters, i am so looking forward to seeing how Edward becomes such a loving husband and father.
claudia cullen xD chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
hi well :$ i make a mistake because the review i sent for the A Higher Power is to this story i was confused and sent the review wrong asi que this is the right review "Hola :) well i found this story and a i loved is awesome... please update the fic is very interesting :)...kisses from venezuelan :* and excuse me for the bad english:$" and a love the one shot a hight power ;) i hope that you understand
ThtKcoolGurl chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
lizshinn chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
so since its been a year since the last update have u just decided not to continue it. i really liked it so r u gonna write more of it
rosalie2022 chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
love this story so far
JennLD chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Interesting story, Edwards character kind of seems like Dexter. I like how Newton was found and i think that James had a role in what happened to Bella. Wonder who the other killer is that is draining the bodies. Think about keeping it going.
thaliagrace16 chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
this is amazing i love this so much
the klutz1 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Please update soon! I love this story! chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I love this! Please update again soon!
shoshana chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
OMG Newton is going to kill her! What did you do!

Why edward as in bell'as backyard? I want to know! Maybe he already fell protective of her? I hope so!
Spechell chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Love love and love for you and your story!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »