Reviews for Confessions of a Serial Killer
beckylicious chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
is it weird that i love this story and can not wait for new chapters, i am so looking forward to seeing how Edward becomes such a loving husband and father.
claudia cullen xD chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
hi well :$ i make a mistake because the review i sent for the A Higher Power is to this story i was confused and sent the review wrong asi que this is the right review "Hola :) well i found this story and a i loved is awesome... please update the fic is very interesting :)...kisses from venezuelan :* and excuse me for the bad english:$" and a love the one shot a hight power ;) i hope that you understand
ThtKcoolGurl chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
lizshinn chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
so since its been a year since the last update have u just decided not to continue it. i really liked it so r u gonna write more of it
rosalie2022 chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
love this story so far
JennLD chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Interesting story, Edwards character kind of seems like Dexter. I like how Newton was found and i think that James had a role in what happened to Bella. Wonder who the other killer is that is draining the bodies. Think about keeping it going.
thaliagrace16 chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
this is amazing i love this so much
the klutz1 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Please update soon! I love this story!
thumbelina.rocks chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I love this! Please update again soon!
shoshana chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
OMG Newton is going to kill her! What did you do!

Why edward as in bell'as backyard? I want to know! Maybe he already fell protective of her? I hope so!
Spechell chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Love love and love for you and your story!
shoshana chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Ohhh please tell me he 's gonna kill this jerk of newton! pleassssse! Tanya blood all over edward neck! not something i wanna read again you heard me! just kiding! You did a great job with this chapter as well

i love your story keep goin!
shoshana chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
OMG I always hate Mike fucking Newton! So who's blood is this? Did Edward make his firts mistake in front of Bella? i'm so excited with your story really it's very well written! i love it!
Spechell chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Our Bella can fight! and she is good at it!
Spechell chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
first meeting short meeting but an intense one!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »