Reviews for Confessions of a Serial Killer
like it so far
shoshana chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very cool one
Spechell chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Bella seems really broken in your story but i love her anymway!
spechell chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I've never watch dexter but your story just make me want to watch it. I don't understand why carlisle act this way when he firts saw edward kill someone. He made him this way after all! And why his last girlfriend leave screaming during sex? Did Edward have strange desires when it's come to sex? Can't wait to find out!
spechell chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
just re reading it because i love it and i can't wait for you to continue this one! I love a dark edward and yours seems to be just the one i'm looking for!
Sonja Whitlock chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
This was extremely intense read. I am anxious to find the serial killer; somehow Bella will probably be his next hit... fortunately Edward will be there to save Bella.
LittleBella13 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Loving this story! Please update soon! Don't keep it on Hiatus for long!
wildboutdacats chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I think that Edward will get to Mike before he can get to Bella. Feeling protective already Eddie?
wildboutdacats chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Is Mike going to be on the hit list soon? Bella def spilled, but maybe her secret exposed will calm her down if others know so they can respect her need of personal space. Blood, oh my...hope Bella isn't going to pass out or maybe she should and get the best CPR care ever!
wildboutdacats chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Edward's on edge and he met an incredibly shy girl w/baggage. Will it be love first sight or will these two start slow? I know this story is on hiatus but I hope u update soon. It's so dark and interesting.
wildboutdacats chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
A sociopath, but then Bella is the exception?
wildboutdacats chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Dark and twisted, though child molesters deserve death.
Smith chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is crazy fun. I think you have some of the most creative story lines I've ever read and your writing style flows so nicely. I don't know much about the 'true-crime' fiction genre, so I wouldn't know if you are referencing something with this story, but even if you never finish this, I think the premise is very clever.
spechell chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
i'm so desperate to read you again please update soon
HereToRead84 chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
argh you have to update this soooon. i love it
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »