Reviews for Confessions of a Serial Killer
Spechell chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Love love and love for you and your story!
shoshana chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Ohhh please tell me he 's gonna kill this jerk of newton! pleassssse! Tanya blood all over edward neck! not something i wanna read again you heard me! just kiding! You did a great job with this chapter as well

i love your story keep goin!
shoshana chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
OMG I always hate Mike fucking Newton! So who's blood is this? Did Edward make his firts mistake in front of Bella? i'm so excited with your story really it's very well written! i love it!
Spechell chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Our Bella can fight! and she is good at it!
Spechell chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
first meeting short meeting but an intense one!
shoshana chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I want a screaming orgasm toooooo Not fair this stupid tanya can have one and not me!

Will he be able to kill her? i would love to read this!

I hope he found bella to his liking!
shoshana chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
I d'on't know what happen to your bella! She seems afraid and sad! And what about alice? Will we know why she starts drinking?
shoshana chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
like it so far
shoshana chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very cool one
Spechell chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Bella seems really broken in your story but i love her anymway!
spechell chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I've never watch dexter but your story just make me want to watch it. I don't understand why carlisle act this way when he firts saw edward kill someone. He made him this way after all! And why his last girlfriend leave screaming during sex? Did Edward have strange desires when it's come to sex? Can't wait to find out!
spechell chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
just re reading it because i love it and i can't wait for you to continue this one! I love a dark edward and yours seems to be just the one i'm looking for!
Sonja Whitlock chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
This was extremely intense read. I am anxious to find the serial killer; somehow Bella will probably be his next hit... fortunately Edward will be there to save Bella.
LittleBella13 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Loving this story! Please update soon! Don't keep it on Hiatus for long!
wildboutdacats chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
I think that Edward will get to Mike before he can get to Bella. Feeling protective already Eddie?
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »